• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indy
    I'm in the market for a western holster/cartridge belt. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to get. Also, if you want to show off pictures of your rig here that would be awesome!

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the bandito bandolier rig from Pistol Packaging Inc. for my 7.5 blackhawk and love it for lugging that heavy thing around when hunting. You may not be looking for a shoulder belt, but their western hip rigs look nice too.
    Pistol Packaging Inc.-Online Store

This isn't me, but it is a pic of the bandito rig.
    PICT0044-732x1024.jpg

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I had one custom made by an Amish leather shop outside of Rockville, IN. This young mans work is top notch and amazing. If you can take him a picture of what you want, or he even has pics of some of his work and can give you ideas. I had him make me a Western Rig, Belt and holster for my Ruger Vaquero. All hand made, lined holster, the belt has cartridge loops, Barbed Wire embossing and Silver star conchos.

It was about 4 weeks from order to picking it up. Cost me under $160.00 out the door. I am extremely happy with it. It's a one of a kind rig. Don't let the price fool you, this would be a $300.00 rig anywhere else. This is how he makes his living, not a side hobby.

If your into Cowboy action shooting, he can even put Shot Shell loops on the belt for you.

Also if any Ingo members have any interest or are into Horses and Tack, this guys saddles are absolutely beautiful works of art.

Here is his contact info:
    Judson Harness and Saddlery
    Chris Herschberger
    4851 East 350 North
    Rockville,IN 47872
    765-569-0918

bth_Vaqueros005.jpg

belt2_zps54ff0a54.jpg

gunbelt_zps2eedb04a.jpg

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I had one custom made by an Amish leather shop outside of Rockville, IN. This young mans work is top notch and amazing. If you can take him a picture of what you want, or he even has pics of some of his work and can give you ideas. I had him make me a Western Rig, Belt and holster for my Ruger Vaquero. All hand made, lined holster, the belt has cartridge loops, Barbed Wire embossing and Silver star conchos.

It was about 4 weeks from order to picking it up. Cost me under $160.00 out the door. I am extremely happy with it. It's a one of a kind rig. Don't let the price fool you, this would be a $300.00 rig anywhere else. This is how he makes his living, not a side hobby.

I will take some pics of his work and add it to this post in a bit.

Here is his contact info:
    Judson Harness and Saddlery
    Chris Herschberger
    4851 East 350 North
    Rockville,IN 47872
    765-569-0918

Tagged for future interest..... Western Holsters .....

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Simply Rugged Holsters

This guy makes some nice holsters, I have one of his sourdough holsters for my K Frame and it is awesome. He does make some western rigs as well. I've heard nothing but good things about his products and Jeff from GunBlast.com speaks very highly of his holsters too.

Top Bottom