• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Thanks. I did that from my phone, hard to edit.

By the way, one has to be a 'member' to use the facility... sufficiently pricey, but I'm sure within the reach of most of the toney WLAF nomenklatura. Wonder how much business private gyms lost through this public sector incursion?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This from the city whose mayor recently branded mask resisters “assholes”. Se habla preemption?
    View attachment 157650
    :dunno:
    Serious note on this one: I’m sure Kirk has a business FB/Instalawyer (just made that up) /Twitter/however the young folks communicate/good old fashion email. Definitely forward this his way, this is local to him and in his wheelhouse.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The @Username doesn’t work here. On another forum I frequented back in the day you get a notification of a mention IIRC.

That must be in the upgrade package where you get a sunroof, cool color-matching wheels and a turbo.
    I got notified just the other day (maybe a week or 2 ago) when someone used the @DoggyDaddy in a thread. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hhhhmmmm, I’ll pop the hood and see if there’s a turbo. Better yet, I could ask @texkev
    To be fair, it's only happened just the one time. Try doing it with my username (not in a reply to this post though - I think the reply notification would override the @ notification). I'll let you know if I get notified.

Top Bottom