• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Jeannine Lake is running for congress against Greg Pence. She is what most would consider a longshot. In the past few days she and her campaign have been complaining about racial and other threats being received. Now she is claiming that shots were fired at her in Muncie night before. Most of the "media" coverage of the purported event are self generated by her or her campaign. So far Muncie police have found no evidence of any shots. If any of this stuff is going on, it is terrible and should be investigated and prosecuted to the max degree. So far though no evidence. Can't help but think of Jesse Smollett.

Last edited:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Jeannine Lake is running for congress against Greg Pence. She is what most would consider a longshot. In the past few days she and her campaign have been complaining about racial and other threats being received. Now she is claiming that shots were fired at her in Muncie night before. Most of the "media" coverage of the purported event are self generated by her or her campaign. So far Muncie police have found no evidence of any shots. If any of this stuff is going on, it is terrible and should be investigated and prosecuted to the max degree. So far though no evidence. Can't help but think of Jesse Smollett.
    Would not suprise me. Democrats will stoop to every low of indecency.. their actions alone should tell who they are.. you definitely can tell a tree by its fruit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This must be investigated to it's end.
    Whether it be a "Smollette" stink bomb or actual threat.
    Our system or country is above all this.
    Investigate and prosecute to the maximum allowed.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    This must be investigated to it's end.
    Whether it be a "Smollette" stink bomb or actual threat.
    Our system or country is above all this.
    Investigate and prosecute to the maximum allowed.
    I would agree.. dems have been caught creating false flags to many times to not consider it a possibility and they will stoop to any means to steal any seats and elections they can..

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I would agree.. dems have been caught creating false flags to many times to not consider it a possibility and they will stoop to any means to steal any seats and elections they can..

Crying Wolf may be a major problem in the future. Let's hope all keep their dignity about them.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Crying Wolf may be a major problem in the future. Let's hope all keep their dignity about them.
    Its already a problem imo. I've watched and heard so much BS..IE Russia gate , FISA gate and all the other plethora of BS that I dont belive a thing lame stream says. Aside from local weather..
    Even that I wonder if its agenda driven.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Was it sniper fire? Asking for a friend.

giphy.gif

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    There was also the dem politician who fabricated threat letters to her campaign (I think it was a she, iirc).

Top Bottom