• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I for one am not a little put out by tha media saying over and over that all of the unrest in the near and middle east was sparked by a cheap internet video. I don't pay attention to crazies whether they claim to be C hristian or muslim.

I really believe that the real reason for the attacks is that radicals just hate the freedom we enjoy here in the Blessed United States of America.

If there was any poke in the eye to these radicals, maybe it has something to do with someone runing back and forth across the country saying " I killed Osama Bin Laden".

It was reported that in Libya the crowds were shouting "we're all Osama, Obama".

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/l...s-muslims-march-from-mosque-stone-police.html

http://gulfnews.com/opinions/columnists/us-needs-to-ask-itself-why-do-muslims-hate-america-1.1076993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TikEcT1DgEU

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/l...s-muslims-march-from-mosque-stone-police.html

Last edited:

Paladin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Mooresville/Camby
    bho real religious belief

I think we all know that bho might just be a Muslim. He certainly goes out of his way to protect the Muslims. We have not seen or heard him protect and defend Christianity.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    blue falcon;3315873I really believe that the real reason for the attacks is that radicals just hate the freedom we enjoy here in the Blessed United States of America.[/quote said:
    Nice to hear it was in Kuwait...good thing we rushed in to haul their chestnuts out of the fire back in the early 90s.

I would have to disagree. I attribute it to the fact that these people subscribe to a worldview which, according to their book, demands that they literally take over the world and make three and only three alternatives available for those who are not part of their group:

1. Join up.

2. Live as second class persons with few/no rights and punitive taxation and general discrimination.

3. Be killed.

This does not leave an option for peaceful coexistence or gratitude for bailing their sorry hides out of the fire. This is why I would argue that we jumped in on the wrong side by virtue of the fact that dictators who are reasonably stable are a far better option than equally brutal theocrats who are actually looking forward to the next world war.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually there reports in many countries. I added links to the OP.

Dave in theory you are absolutly correct. In practice they are at war with the world and their number one enemy is freedom. Thus they hate America and Israel. Their other number one enemy is poly theism. Therefore they hate India.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I really believe that the real reason for the attacks is that radicals just hate the freedom we enjoy here in the Blessed United States of America.http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/l...s-muslims-march-from-mosque-stone-police.html
    314411_415327445171429_2056372501_n.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I heard reports early on as the terrorists went over the U.S. Embassy wall in Libya, they were chanting "were all osama, obama". That story was replaced quickly with the "muslim movie" version, supposedly.

As to the U.S. "occupying" and bombing in their precious countries -

It might have something to do with them Raising, Funding, Promoting, Training and Harboring TERRORISTS in their precious countries. :dunno:

Again - ask your soldier near you.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

So they hate us because we keep bombing them, I can see that. We have been bombing over there for eleven years now, time to pack up and go home.

My question is why did they hate us before 9-11? We were not bombing them before 10-2001, so what was the excuse then? I am just looking for your opinion.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    They hate us because they have to hate. There is little power in love, it's all in hate. The more the leaders get people to hate, the more power they have. I seem to remember someone explaining it with duct tape and a light and dark side or something. Maybe it was in a movie.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My question is why did they hate us before 9-11? We were not bombing them before 10-2001, so what was the excuse then? I am just looking for your opinion.

In a word: Israel.

You might want to read up on some history. Bin Laden bombed US targets before 2001, and the US retaliated, and there was also the first WTC bombings in 1993.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I heard reports early on as the terrorists went over the U.S. Embassy wall in Libya, they were chanting "were all osama, obama". That story was replaced quickly with the "muslim movie" version, supposedly.

As to the U.S. "occupying" and bombing in their precious countries -

It might have something to do with them Raising, Funding, Promoting, Training and Harboring TERRORISTS in their precious countries. :dunno:

Again - ask your soldier near you.

Well... they might be Raising, Funding, Promoting, Training and Harboring TERRORISTS in their precious countries because we occupy their region and try to force feed them Democracy. (See how much Iraq and Afghanistan love to repay us for Democracy??)

You can't tell me that if America had been minding their own business for years and didn't flaunt to the world every chance we had, that they would still feel compelled to spend millions of dollars figuring out ways to get insurgents onto US soil to insight terror?

By no means am I saying that its all our fault... I think people like to point all the blame in one direction and that just isn't reasonable. We did things we felt we needed to do and they did things they needed to do....

To say they attack us because they are envious is simply a vain, egotistical joke.... The media tries to sell that angle and its absurd.

IMHO we threw the first stone by backing Israel. Because of this countries religious background, we felt compelled to "protect the holy land" and give Israel the means to fend off the Muslims. If not for the USA, Israel would not exist... that is a fact. How do you think they are going to react to us?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    So they hate us because we keep bombing them, I can see that. We have been bombing over there for eleven years now, time to pack up and go home.

They hate us for [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] our oil.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well... they might be Raising, Funding, Promoting, Training and Harboring TERRORISTS in their precious countries because we occupy their region and try to force feed them Democracy. (See how much Iraq and Afghanistan love to repay us for Democracy??)

You can't tell me that if America had been minding their own business for years and didn't flaunt to the world every chance we had, that they would still feel compelled to spend millions of dollars figuring out ways to get insurgents onto US soil to insight terror?

By no means am I saying that its all our fault... I think people like to point all the blame in one direction and that just isn't reasonable. We did things we felt we needed to do and they did things they needed to do....

To say they attack us because they are envious is simply a vain, egotistical joke.... The media tries to sell that angle and its absurd.

IMHO we threw the first stone by backing Israel. Because of this countries religious background, we felt compelled to "protect the holy land" and give Israel the means to fend off the Muslims. If not for the USA, Israel would not exist... that is a fact. How do you think they are going to react to us?

Does it really matter why these beings are pissed at us? Have they ever been happy.......with anyone......ever? They will always have some excuse for hating us. :rolleyes:

Remember what their "peaceful" religion teaches them and it's not just their extremists that believe it. We joke about being "infidels" here but they take their [STRIKE]religion[/STRIKE] killing extremely serious.

You are absolutely right -

America has been backing and protecting Israel (until obama). Some would disagree with this "Duty" to keep "the chosen people" and their land on the map. If it means that the U.S. has to turn all of their neighbors' lawns into one huge glass factory, then so be it.

I know for fact that I and about 5 billion other like minded individuals, won't be losing any sleep over it.

People that complain so much about living in my country should really think about - NOT living in my country. You have that FREEDOM to choose - to leave or stay. And that FREEDOM that WE have HERE now, is made possible because of MY country's' troops overseas. You are FREE to agree with it or not.
    See how all that works. I complain about stuff all the time - but I love America and I'm damn proud to be here. I wouldn't live anywhere else. :patriot:

If you don't like what us Americans are serving here, then go to another restaurant. I hear that Canada has some good fish on their menu.
    How about Iran, soon you'll be able to fight us Americans there.
    Since you’re not FREE to own your guns elsewhere else, can I have them?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    America has been backing and protecting Israel (until obama). Some would disagree with this "Duty" to keep "the chosen people" and their land on the map. If it means that the U.S. has to turn all of their neighbors' lawns into one huge glass factory, then so be it.

I know for fact that I and about 5 billion other like minded individuals, won't be losing any sleep over it.

Were you always genocidal or did you have to work at it?

Top Bottom