• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I really don't care if it's real or not. I don't think anyone is fool enough to think the president shoots skeet, but whether he does or does not doesn't really matter. His voting record and his policies are the real issue. A gun grabber is a gun grabber regardless of what picture he poses for.

schmeed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    This is about the only thing I REALLY BELIEVE about him holding a shotgun:
    picture.php

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    What makes me think its fake is the angle hes aiming. That's gotta be one low bird. Chances are that he fired a single shell at nothing for the picture.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I find it sad that so many people are accusing this of being a fake or some sort of conspiracy. Shooting is a fun sport, I think we all agree on that. Why is it hard to believe that the President likes shooting skeet? The Camp David retreat had the range, even if he had never shot before he could have still had a "What the hell, I will give it a try" moment. Heck, maybe he likes talking to Biden on the skeet range so he doesn't have to actually listen to him speak.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    I find it sad that so many people are accusing this of being a fake or some sort of conspiracy. Shooting is a fun sport, I think we all agree on that. Why is it hard to believe that the President likes shooting skeet? The Camp David retreat had the range, even if he had never shot before he could have still had a "What the hell, I will give it a try" moment. Heck, maybe he likes talking to Biden on the skeet range so he doesn't have to actually listen to him speak.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    Browning

The gun in the picture sure looks like a browning citori xs skeet and I looked at mine and it has ports out both sides of the barrel, both barrels, so why is smoke only coming out one side of the barrel if it has ports on both sides??...would like to know what kind of ammo he is using just so I never get ahold of any, never seen so much smoke.....Bob

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Coming from a skeet/sporting clays shooting family - let me say this...
    With the way that Barry has the recoil pad on his bicept as opposed to the pocket of his shoulder (with his body behind him) it tells me two things.

First, he would have a horrible bruise on his bicept from even a handful of shots. A complete round of skeet with 25 targets would have left him really sore.

Second, noone that has an ounce of interest in actually learning this game would start with shooting form that bad.

Barry is somewhat athletic (basketball and golf) so I can't imagine that he would want to have such pathetic fundamental shooting form if he really had an ounce of interest in this sport.

My guess is that this photo was taken as much for the political aspect as anything an I would bet he hasn't shot more than 10 rounds in his life.

Top Bottom