• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Johnson Safe is a Hoosier manufacture of custom steel, fire-lined safes. Proudly built exclusively of materials made in the USA, Jeff Johnson's safes have developed a strong following and reputation for workmanship and quality. If you've been to an Indy 1500 gun show, you've no doubt seen Jeff's large display with safes of varying sizes and colors.

If you are in the market for a safe to protect your guns and valuables from theft, fire or damage, take a look at Jeff's products and you'll be impressed.

BUT WAIT! IT GETS BETTER!!! Now Johnson Safe is an INGO Site Sponsor!

:rockwoot:

Contact information for questions and ordering:

Johnson Safe
    8750 East 200 South
    Zionsville, IN 46077

(800) 969-7993
    (317) 769-6337

I do not work for Johnson Safe. I'm helping Jeff out by posting his company's information.

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Johnson Safe is a Hoosier manufacture of custom steel, fire-lined safes. Proudly built exclusively of materials made in the USA, Jeff Johnson's safes have developed a strong following and reputation for workmanship and quality. If you've been to an Indy 1500 gun show, you've no doubt seen Jeff's large display with safes of varying sizes and colors.

If you are in the market for a safe to protect your guns and valuables from theft, fire or damage, take a look at Jeff's products and you'll be impressed.

BUT WAIT! IT GETS BETTER!!! Now Johnson Safe is an INGO Site Sponsor!

:rockwoot:

WHAT NO LINK???? I am actually looking for safe, and I am feeling very dependent right now. :laugh:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I don't know if I've ever heard one ill word spoken of Jeff Johnson's safes-- even by those who've never owned one. That says something in this day of internet reviews.

Thanks for supporting INGO!

tom1025

Master
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Jeff Johnson is a great guy. We took the plunge Saturday night at the Boat, Sport and Travel Show. After the deal was done he even bought us a round of drinks. I would highly recomend Johnson Safe's to anyone who's in the market.

Jackson

Master
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Johnson Wait Time

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the safe after you order it?

I know he has a small shop and I've heard that sometimes there can be a bit of a backlog of orders. Has anyone else experienced this?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I would love to get one of these safes, but here is my question.

If I can get a safe at Gander at 20% off, which is the better 'deal'? I love to give my money to the local guy when ever possible, but there is a breakeven point when the all mighty dollar is involved.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would love to get one of these safes, but here is my question.

If I can get a safe at Gander at 20% off, which is the better 'deal'? I love to give my money to the local guy when ever possible, but there is a breakeven point when the all mighty dollar is involved.

I would say check the quality and make your decision, Johnson makes GREAT stuff. :twocents:

Top Bottom