• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Apr 23, 2008
    Will you be setup at the at the 1500 on Friday? Just want to make sure because that is the only day I can go and your safes are the only reason I am going... Can I take one home with me or are they display only?

thanks
    Joe

Rogue42

Plinker
    Feb 10, 2009
    McCordsville
    They delivered a safe for me today. It wasn't one of theirs, but they didn't bat an eye and give me any crap about buying a safe from Gander Mtn. (I halfway expected that)
    Much better service than the other guy who wouldn't return my calls. We had weather delays and problems but this time of year it could not be helped.

Jetman

Plinker
    Feb 2, 2012
    Cicero
    Custom built

Jeff custom built a safe for me to keep sensitive aircraft documents and a few guns in. It had to be able to fit into a specific place.

Jeff built exactly to the dimensions I gave him, it is doing precisely what it was intended to do. I am extremely pleased with this safe.

Jetman.

yotewacker

Expert
    Feb 25, 2009
    I've purchased several of Jeff's safes. First rate high quality. I will not hesitate getting my next one from him. Of course he throws in a pound of chocolate to sweeten the deal.

Bimini

Plinker
    Jun 1, 2011
    Looking for a vault door and frame to fit into an existing poured concrete door opening. Anyone know if Johnson safe could build?

longbarrel

Expert
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    For the money, there is not a better safe made. And IMO not a better guy to make them. When I first thought of a Johnson safe, saw the prices and thought, way too high! Then I went and met Jeff. He didn't know me from Adam. He let me in to see the whole shop and his inventory of safes and parts. He answered all of my questions and helped me to see the way. It's been a couple of years now and I could not feel better about owning a Johnson Safe. They might cost more, but it is money well spent.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    Price list is on the April 4, 2011 capture. Use the date scroll function at the top of the page.

Scott223

Plinker
    Dec 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Safe

I'm gonna be in the market for a safe real soon sure would like to be able to see some pics, stats and prices. Web site is NOT working. Gotta be quick in this economy. How do I get a catalog and how do I find where your shop is?

Top Bottom