• ...and so much more!
  • Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    I'm sure it's purely a greed thing, but the Walmart in Martinsville is once again in the firearm business (long guns only, of course), but it's nice to have them back on board.

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    Yes it is good to see them selling long guns again!
    They had the Mossy shotguns and 870 express,Henry 22,Remington 770s and some others. cant remember them all.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    So, because a business wants to make money selling something...that makes them greedy?

Why weren't they greedy when they started selling tires? Or goldfish?

-J-

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    They've been selling them at martinsville for a month or more now. I checked them out. Hunting rifles and shotguns. Selection was about 15-20 long guns. I asked to see one of there mossberg mavericks and they let me see it but I wasn't allowed to operate the action and the guy that helped didn't even know which one I was talking about when I said "can I see the mossberg maverick 88?"......."uhhh which one is that?"

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    They've been selling them at martinsville for a month or more now. I checked them out. Hunting rifles and shotguns. Selection was about 15-20 long guns. I asked to see one of there mossberg mavericks and they let me see it but I wasn't allowed to operate the action and the guy that helped didn't even know which one I was talking about when I said "can I see the mossberg maverick 88?"......."uhhh which one is that?"

You should said "the long one" to see his face lol

JCR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    I tried to buy a gun at Walmart once. I wanted to buy a 10/22 for my son the day after he was born, and they were the only store open during the time I could escape from the hospital. When they told me that the 4473/approval/review/review/review/review/etc process would take 45 minutes, I walked out!

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    In the past I bought a couple of guns from walmarthell.... I won't do it again. But I am glad some of the walmarts are putting guns back in their stores. It may not be great for some of the local guys, which I dislike greatly. But If a large chain store that millions of people visit daily has guns on the shelf it makes me feel just a little more confident about our rights. The reason I won't buy guns there is simple...they bailed out and quit selling for a while when it got kinda controversial...now they see a market again and dollar signs. I have a couple of individuals who own shops I frequent to buy new guns....but right now the classifieds seem to be providing for my habit pretty well.

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    It seemed that when the guns left the stores and price of ammo went up. Do anyone else feel this way.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Walmart in Kokomo never quit selling them, Meijer and KMart on the other hand, both quit selling them awhile back.

Top Bottom