Please reply by conversation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    SOLD

I'm selling my Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 in .223.

This is an almost new rifle, and has been shot very little. I have the original box for both rifle, and scope.

I've had it to the range twice since new with what has to be less than 60 rounds fired through it.
    This has just been trips to see what ammo it likes best.

The barrel has been shortened to 16.25" and threaded. (before I ever fired it) It is fitted with an A2 bird cage I timed with some shims from a Surefire muzzle device. It has a Leupold Mark AR 3-9 scope on it, with Butler Creek scope caps. It is very well matched to the rifle, and ammo. There is an Uncle Mike's butt stock ammo cuff that hold 9 extra rounds on the buttstock, and a Short Action Precision 2 round holder along the side just under the action. Sling is a bran new cotton canvas M-16A1 type. Simple, but effective.

Very handy little truck gun / patrol rifle, but I need to free up some cash, and I have another .223 bolt gun should this one sell.

$700 with scope, $500 without. (scope not for sale without rifle)

I'm in NWI, Rensselaer Area.
    I'll want to see your LTCH to make sure you ain't no criminal type.
    No sales to Biden voters.
    No trades, need cash.

I'm almost 58 year sold, with bad eyes, and you can see by the target how this thing shoots, even with me behind it.
    Yes, I was at a bench, with support, but that's how everybody tests for accuracy.

There will be no price drops on this one. I like it, I just need cash. (but not that bad) It will sell, or I'll keep it.

No sales to Biden voters.

IMG_8269.JPG

223 all.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom