• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone know of a good company that services the southwest side of Indianapolis for water heater replacement? Mine is leaking out the bottom and due to go out any time now. It's upstairs, which means it's going to be a hassle. Just want to make sure I contact a reputable outfit and to preferably not get bent over.

Thanks... :yesway:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Do it your self, it's real easy.

If I can do it you won't have any problems.

I am 0% handy, have a back that makes it so I have a hard time walking, let alone trying to get a 15 year old water heater downstairs, or even a new lighter version upstairs. I appreciate the advice but having it done is really the only viable option :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, Indy Jones Plumbing was on vacation when I called, so I had to use someone else. Ended up using HomeAdvisor to look up plumbers in my area and get quotes from a few that were highly rated. Used 317Plumbing and they did a good job. Were here 2 hours after I called, showed up on time, replaced the water heater, took away the old and cleaned up the mess. It was a bit more than the Indy Jones site had listed for a 50 gallon water heater, but I was happy to have it done so quickly. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their water heater replaced.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This might be a perfect opportunity for you to go tankless...they save money over the long run, and they deliver hot water much more quickly than a traditional tanked unit. I think Home Depot carries a line made by Jacuzzi, and even the big ones are only as big as a suitcase. You can mount it on a wall and free up some floor space.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Too late, already got the WH replaced. It was a good idea though and what my Dad had recommended, but we didn't want to spend extra. Hoping we don't stay here more than another couple of years.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, my bad...I read your last post more closely right after I hit the reply button. Ain't my first boo-boo & probably won't be my last!

Top Bottom