• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I've noticed that items are going from out of stock to not carried. Example 45 Winchester, 9mm Federal, 22 Winchester, and a bunch of Federal shotgun shells. Anyone else seeing this for their local Walmart?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The dev's of the app have found all the workarounds and are no longer publishing any info (at all) online or in apps. It's pretty much a first come, walmart employee served basis...meaning the employees are buying it and doubling up. Can't say I blame them though.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    So basically they don't want anyone to know what's coming in. That must explain why my Walmart also doesn't put anything out unless someone brings it up that they had something delivered or you get the friendly stock guyto get it for you.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    So basically they don't want anyone to know what's coming in. That must explain why my Walmart also doesn't put anything out unless someone brings it up that they had something delivered or you get the friendly stock guyto get it for you.

Yep. I'll pay 5 bucks more to buy it at the LGS if I "have" to have it. I've just been walking back to see if there is ever any 22lr. I'm having a really hard time not shooting the 10-22, and maybe saving what I have for tree rats.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Ap has gone night night. But still showes everything I have n my list. But u cant research it and find from what I have heard

Is federal bricks back in business? My Walmart just got them last night and sold them out instantly.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I just bought 45 that says not carried. I'm predicting Walmart is going to make a large purchase/shipment with them raising their prices.

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    walmart

Cant emphasize enough how devastating Walmart is to American citizens. I am guilty of shopping there too, but we all need to stop shopping there. especially for things like guns and ammo. I really try to patron locally owned businesses. :twocents:

Top Bottom