• ...and so much more!
  • How did you vote in 2008

• Total voters

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So the truth has no credibility? I posted another news caster saying the exact same thing.Plus links to the exact same story from several sources.I do not watch Fox new,but it was a convenient video and the first I found on the taxes.Sorry you feel I have no credibility because of one video.That tells me you have fixed your opinion,and the truth will not change it.

(Pssst, trolls, don't feeeeed the TROOLLLLS!)

Ahem!

Yes, you my well informed friend have, uh, lost all cred. Please keep ze truf to zurself. :p

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And this is different from any other politician out there because!? Come on! Which side of the Cuckoo Clock you been licking on! I call :bs: on that one!

They are all that way regardless, just some tend to share our common views and some see how valuable our views are and hope to use that to help them advance, the rest are just jealous of our views and despise us for it!:dunno:

:patriot::ingo:

And if we can't find anyone to break this cycle, all our efforts, our Founding Fathers efforts, were all in vain. We should have started off with a Chinese type government to begin with because everyone's too complacent and lazy to elect REAL people that care into office. Nobody will stand up against these career politicians all because of money. How sad is that?

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    (Pssst, trolls, don't feeeeed the TROOLLLLS!)

Ahem!

Yes, you my well informed friend have, uh, lost all cred. Please keep ze truf to zurself. :p

... intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? ...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ... intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? ...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. :twocents:

I have no tolerance for tyranny, but I tolerate all the idiots of the world because it's everyone's right to be a bit ignorant. So long as you don't try to force me to believe what the idiots say.

I oppress no one, yet I'm oppressed by Demotards and Republitards everyday of my life.

You can object to the truth of smokingman's post all you want. That doesn't make it false. I never truly thought that Palin would make a great foriegn representative, but I knew she'd be better than Biden. And you can damn sure bet that McCain wouldn't be globe trotting apologizing for saving the world from the Nazi's and the communists. That doesn't mean that they wouldn't be bumbling fools either. The 57 states comment just as easily come from Palin.

Republitards, Demotards, both of them are just as evil as each other. Sure there are some members that have got it right. But those people are few and far between. The Parties each as a whole are on the same wave length, with neither of them truly down with the idea of Freedom. Both parties favor big gooberment because they each stand to gain the POWER from it. With Power comes money, and Money, Power.

Imagine the following and big slider bar. On the left we have total government control. On the right we have anarchy, no governmental rule.

Our Founding Fathers set our Country up so as to have the least amount Federal Government rule over the people. States had a bit more control. They also knew, like the Free Market, States could compete to be the most free there by drawing in citizens. To be the most Free state would make that state the most poplular.

My point is that Republicans and Democrats today are fighting for control of the power to make Big Government in their own ideals. The D's want it one way, the R's want it another way, but in the end, they both want BIG GOVERNMENT.

This is why we need new people in office. Not just new as in R or D. I mean people that don't normally run for office. Smart people that can bring this Country out of the hole its in. Also someone who has no desire to get great personal gain from their office. People who only care about Freedom.

Please excuse the crude chart

Republicans
    |
    |
    |
    Total Gov|-----------|-------------------------------|----------|Anarchy
    | |
    | |
    | |
    Democrats Founding Fathers

Well crap. That don't want to let me have too many spaces. I'll have to make a graphic later at the kids nap time...

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    And we don't like the "Barbie Doll" why? She was/still is more experienced than Obama. Is it because she's a "she"? :n00b:

Between the McCain campaign and the Obama campaign, I think she was the most qualified one of the bunch for the presidency. If Palin had been running for president, I would have voted for her. She wasn't so I voted Libertarian.

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    The "barbie doll" would have been ten times better than Mccain and twenty times better than Obama IMO. And what the hell were republicans thinking putting Mccain as the presidential candidate? Thats one ofthe main reasons Republicans lost

I agree. I was a bit insulted myself.

No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The worst thing about the election is now every time I hear or read the word CHANGE the hair on the back of my neck stands up. :dunno:

Not to mention the fact that no politician will ever be able to use the word CHANGE in their speech from now on.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    And if we can't find anyone to break this cycle, all our efforts, our Founding Fathers efforts, were all in vain. We should have started off with a Chinese type government to begin with because everyone's too complacent and lazy to elect REAL people that care into office. Nobody will stand up against these career politicians all because of money. How sad is that?

:+1: On the lazy and complacent people! Ad as far as Real people into office, Honest politicians NEVER make it past local offices! It just makes me :xmad::xmad::xmad:!! I don't like it and bitch about it, vote against it, but what other options do I have? It may appear that I have "settled" for it but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The most important part of this to me is the Alaskan Independent party. The fact she was a member of this party until 2002.

I kind of wish she still was. Alaska needs to be its own country so it can be free of the US federal government. It's the last bastion of real freedom, and the Lower 48 is doing nothing but screwing it up.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And this is different from any other politician out there because!? Come on! Which side of the Cuckoo Clock you been licking on! I call :bs: on that one!

They are all that way regardless, just some tend to share our common views and some see how valuable our views are and hope to use that to help them advance, the rest are just jealous of our views and despise us for it!:dunno:

The Republican party has 3.5 years to get a candidate that is ready to lead this country.I do not want to see there best offer in 2012 as "Palin for pres".In 3.5 years they could at least groom someone who already has some understanding of the world,our local,federal,and state governments,a little understanding of international politics,the economy(um the Free market..it may not be by then),and most importantly a candidate that understands we live in a REPUBLIC based on the law.In all honesty I do not know if I will ever return to the republican party.It also would not hurt if they had some form of natural intelligence.I think the libertarian party fits my beliefs more now than the republican party.

If you do your own home work you will see Palin on the outside was a great candidate.She fit the mold of what you would want in a conservative politician.But dig just below the surface and the whole image just falls into a million pieces. I am not asking you to share my view.On the contrary I am challenging you to do your homework and then make an intellectual decision based on fact.A decision based on what you yourself thinks,not the party line or what others think you should believe. If you do that I would at least respect your opinion because you could honestly look at me and explain why you believed the way you did.And even if I still did not agree with you it would earn your opinion value,perhaps enough to even sway the way I felt(facts that I am not aware of perhaps?).Thus far there has been no one I have ever spoken to about Sara Palin that liked her for any reason that would remotely hint that she was ready to lead the most powerful nation in the world.So there you are challenge my beliefs by showing me yours.
    That challenge goes for anyone who thinks Palin should be president in 2012.And on a side note,I may have over explained this post.I believe the original poster was calling BS on one point and one point only that I was making.One that I could agree with and did in my post.Yes they want power :)

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The worst thing about the election is now every time I hear or read the word CHANGE the hair on the back of my neck stands up. :dunno:

Not to mention the fact that no politician will ever be able to use the word CHANGE in their speech from now on.

While possibly not the worst thing about the election it is in the top 3 lol.
    I can not stand to even hear the word Change these days.+1

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    So the truth has no credibility? I posted another news caster saying the exact same thing.Plus links to the exact same story from several sources.I do not watch Fox new,but it was a convenient video and the first I found on the taxes.Sorry you feel I have no credibility because of one video.That tells me you have fixed your opinion,and the truth will not change it.

Any thing on Olberpuke is not "truthful"!

Other links you got from the loons at DKOS or DU or HUPO?

BTW None of which had a thing to do with:

Originally Posted by smokingman
    I never did like Palin.
    I do not think she was any where near ready to be even the vice president.I do have a few reasons for this belief.
    1.She thought Freddy and Fannie Mae where government institutions giving private loans(though they now are).
    2.She said the federal reserve and the treasury are one in the same,they are VERY different.
    3.Three days after joining the presidential ticket on CNN she says "Iraq was surely behind sept 11 even if we can not prove it now".
    4.While Mayor of Wasilla she actually did nothing.0...nothing. The Republican party installed an "administrator" for her who actually did the work.She used this as the reason taxes in Wasilla went up 38%..."I was not actually running anything."The only thing she did was spend taxpayer money on pet projects.
    5.Tried to force creationism as the only thing taught in school.While I am a firm beliver that God created us this earth and everything,to say evolution does not take place is well dumb.
    6.Library censorship. She did not want any book in a public library that had foul language(she mentioned Mark Twain...come on!) ,and called Harry Potter "an instructuonal guide to witchcraft"...come on its ficton. She tried to fire the librarian of Wasilla for not agreeing with her.Book burning and censorship have no place in America.Source..
    Sarah Palin Week!
    see 9pm.(there are others sources but I found that one in about 2 seconds).
    7.I do not think she is anything more than a puppet.She has very little clue about history or the world around her.
    There are other reasons...but that is a good start.

1. She was as "ready" as Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton or Ronald Regan.

2. The way Freddie and Fannie have been taken over by lemming Democrats, how could she have been wrong? They were and are nothing but Democrat machines. IE. Franlin Raines ring a bell?

3. Treasury and Reserve are nothing but out of control buracratic machines, reguardless of what she thought. Same as Freddie and Fannie.
    Just like Obama motors now! Politicans are calling the shots.

4.Provide a Utube clip of her saying that about Iraq.

5.SHE preformed he duties as mayor and was reelected . Saying she did "nothing'" is total Palin hating BS!!!!!!

Many cities hire administrators. The administrator was hired with the APPROVAL of the city council . Which had DEMOCRATS on it. It is a known FACT that department heads run things in city goverment. It is called "chain of command". And obviously you have no clue about it.

6.Total lie, that she tried to make "creation the only thing" taught in school". That statement is TOTALY Not truthful.

7. She did not try to get ANY book banned. She asked the city librarian 3 times to out line the procees . AT NO TIME DID SHE SEEK TO HAVE ANY BOOKS BANNED.

Anyone can check thses facts. Even the loons at factcheck.org have posted about it.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Why are liberals and Hollywood wierdos so afraid of Sarah Palin? The election is long over and yet they feel the need to continue bashing her.

What, Joe Biden is someone to look up to?:dunno:

Last edited:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I'll keep my God , money , guns and Sara Palin!

You can have the change!

01palin-bear-couch.jpg

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jtmarine1911

The Republican party has 3.5 years to get a candidate that is ready to lead this country.I do not want to see there best offer in 2012 as "Palin for pres".In 3.5 years they could at least groom someone who already has some understanding of the world,our local,federal,and state governments,a little understanding of international politics,the economy(um the Free market..it may not be by then),and most importantly a candidate that understands we live in a REPUBLIC based on the law.In all honesty I do not know if I will ever return to the republican party.It also would not hurt if they had some form of natural intelligence.I think the libertarian party fits my beliefs more now than the republican party.

If you do your own home work you will see Palin on the outside was a great candidate.She fit the mold of what you would want in a conservative politician.But dig just below the surface and the whole image just falls into a million pieces. I am not asking you to share my view.On the contrary I am challenging you to do your homework and then make an intellectual decision based on fact.A decision based on what you yourself thinks,not the party line or what others think you should believe. If you do that I would at least respect your opinion because you could honestly look at me and explain why you believed the way you did.And even if I still did not agree with you it would earn your opinion value,perhaps enough to even sway the way I felt(facts that I am not aware of perhaps?).Thus far there has been no one I have ever spoken to about Sara Palin that liked her for any reason that would remotely hint that she was ready to lead the most powerful nation in the world.So there you are challenge my beliefs by showing me yours.
    That challenge goes for anyone who thinks Palin should be president in 2012.And on a side note,I may have over explained this post.I believe the original poster was calling BS on one point and one point only that I was making.One that I could agree with and did in my post.Yes they want power :)

You are right about the point I was calling BS on. I had started to get extremely aggravted until I got to the end since I had never referenced Palin at all.

I'm not saying I like her or don't, not stating she is qualified or she isn't. I do feel she was just as qualified in most aspects for the the position she was nominated for as any other of the canidates. I personally think that she was a shock and awe tactic thrown in the ring for some pazazz in the race. :dunno:

I just believe that we lose any chance of a honest politician when they get past the local government.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Ohhh ohh I would get to run the senate!!( that is the majority leaders job not the VP).
    YouTube - Sarah Palin Gets VP Job Description Wrong

Better check your facts here.
    We talked about this way back when.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...amendment/13189-fox_news_palin_interview.html

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 3

Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
    Section 3 - The Senate

<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>
    The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, (chosen by the Legislature thereof,) (The preceding words in parentheses superseded by the 17th Amendment, section 1.) for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.
    Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes. The Seats of the Senators of the first Class shall be vacated at the Expiration of the second Year, of the second Class at the Expiration of the fourth Year, and of the third Class at the Expiration of the sixth Year, so that one third may be chosen every second Year; (and if Vacancies happen by Resignation, or otherwise, during the Recess of the Legislature of any State, the Executive thereof may make temporary Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then fill such Vacancies.) (The preceding words in parentheses were superseded by the 17th Amendment, section 2.)
    No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
    The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided.
    The Senate shall chuse their other Officers, and also a President pro tempore, in the absence of the Vice President, or when he shall exercise the Office of President of the United States.
    The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
    Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Try using the search feature for Palin and much of the other crap you have here has already been proven wrong. I'm not wasting the time to try to change your mind. Obviously a real down to earth politician scares you. The fact she is a woman and attractive on top of that makes Liberals and RINO's alike shake in fear.

Top Bottom