• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Go to settings, then Google, where you'll see exposure notifications. Mine is turned off on an Android phone. It allows a user to pick a region after clicking on notifications, although I didn't turn it on to find out. Has anyone noticed this on their phone?

I suppose this is probably a contact tracing software just like other apps that can be downloaded. This was downloaded unknowingly, automatically with an Android update, and who knows if it's really turned off or not. I wouldn't be surprised if this tracking was merged together or used with shot databases.

Wow, thanks to the government overlords for the high-level overreach, in conjunction with Google, to keep us safe!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Go to settings, then Google, where you'll see exposure notifications. Mine is turned off on an Android phone. It allows a user to pick a region after clicking on notifications, although I didn't turn it on to find out. Has anyone noticed this on their phone?

I suppose this is probably a contact tracing software just like other apps that can be downloaded. This was downloaded unknowingly, automatically with an Android update, and who knows if it's really turned off or not. I wouldn't be surprised if this tracking was merged together or used with shot databases.

Wow, thanks to the government overlords for the high-level overreach, in conjunction with Google, to keep us safe!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yes, thanks. I knew about them, probably a good idea. I call my home a Faraday cage since the metal roof hurts the cell service :) .

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just a heads up, this is a prime day deal, going on today, for $18.40.
    Don't worry, my amazon account is secure so They won't know I have it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018

If anyone thinks you can just 'turn it off', it's like I said to you in another thread, read Edward Snowden's 'Permanent Record' and think again. It can't be turned off at this point, none of this can.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    These are more discreet and even cheaper...

Amazon product ASIN B08KW6CB9Y

We may or may not have several of these in my circles.
    No! I feel like that one is made in china, that can't be good. Probably has magic magnetism holes in it leading directly to china I feel like.
    The Mission Darkness is made in USA, so at least it's going to leak to our side.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This isn't a virus, it's a feature. You can pretend to turn it of. It's just to make you feel better. If you don't want to think you are being tracked, get rid of your smart phone and all your social media. I'm willing to bet this is circulating on facebook, where the majority of adults get their news from. lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This isn't a virus, it's a feature. You can pretend to turn it of. It's just to make you feel better. If you don't want to think you are being tracked, get rid of your smart phone and all your social media. I'm willing to bet this is circulating on facebook, where the majority of adults get their news from. lol
    Nobody is claiming it's a virus. It's an app to use for contact tracing for Covid.

Top Bottom