• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Another day, another unfit lady cop running away from the threat and abandoning her colleagues to their fate. :rolleyes: Some people don't like to hear it, but it's true. Which cop in this video do you want backing you up?

Bystander walking up to the scene to yack at the police distracted the cops just long enough for the shooter to get ready to get the drop on them.

Also love the choice of picture for the shooter. Makes him look more respectable than what he was actually wearing on the day of the shooting, which was ragged pants below his ass.

Between the quality of the backup, the attitude of the public, and how hardened criminals are getting to be nowadays, I couldn't imagine being a cop.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Another day, another unfit lady cop running away from the threat and abandoning her colleagues to their fate. :rolleyes: Some people don't like to hear it, but it's true. Which cop in this video do you want backing you up?

Bystander walking up to the scene to yack at the police distracted the cops just long enough for the shooter to get ready to get the drop on them.

Also love the choice of picture for the shooter. Makes him look more respectable than what he was actually wearing on the day of the shooting, which was ragged pants below his ass.

Between the quality of the backup, the attitude of the public, and how hardened criminals are getting to be nowadays, I couldn't imagine being a cop.
    Last time I got shot at, I ducked behind my car and didn't return fire. I know other officers talked **** about me behind my back. But it was the best option at the time and other officers took care of the problem. No one knows how they are going to react to being in close proximity to shots being fired until it happens, and not everyone it happens to reacts the same way.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    And in related/unrelated news..... I saw something last night that is as rare as mountain lions in Indiana.

Frank_N_Stein on TV. But it was only for a moment. :lmfao:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Hate to bash the cops but I am amazed how the suspect was able to get out of the car and nearly run over a cop shooting at him and he keeps running. Sounds like they got him later. Perp should have been put down as soon as he shot with 2 cops within 10‘ of him. Maybe they need more time on the range.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And in related/unrelated news..... I saw something last night that is as rare as mountain lions in Indiana.

Frank_N_Stein on TV. But it was only for a moment. :lmfao:
    One close up, one distant. The distant video looked like the basketball coach put in the center, and four guards.

Top Bottom