• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did you catch him mean mugging the camera on the close one?
    That one surprised me. Frank is usually not up close and personal distance from the camera. I didn't see anything about a news van getting PIT maneuvered so it must have been OK with Frank :laugh:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Hate to bash the cops but I am amazed how the suspect was able to get out of the car and nearly run over a cop shooting at him and he keeps running. Sounds like they got him later. Perp should have been put down as soon as he shot with 2 cops within 10‘ of him. Maybe they need more time on the range.
    What range allows force-on-force with real bullets? Paper/cardboard doesn't shoot back. And how many times have you been put in the situation seen in the video?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah. She needs to be retrained for either dispatch or parking enforcement.

And I say that admitting that I'm not cut out for a job where I'm being shot at. neither of us have the skills to wear her badge.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah. She needs to be retrained for either dispatch or parking enforcement.

And I say that admitting that I'm not cut out for a job where I'm being shot at. neither of us have the skills to wear her badge.
    I didn’t think she did too bad? She stayed in the fight while he was in his vehicle, as soon as he exited she had no cover. Never turned her back to him while she made distance between them and headed for cover. More brains than standing there like a deer in the headlights having a duel, hopefully she can rely on the 2(?) other officers to provide enough fire at the suspect to get her to cover.

Not that I know wtf I’m talking about, just offering a different perspective ;)

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    What range allows force-on-force with real bullets? Paper/cardboard doesn't shoot back. And how many times have you been put in the situation seen in the video?
    There are many virtual training available that give more realistic training. Many industries are using them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn’t think she did too bad? She stayed in the fight while he was in his vehicle, as soon as he exited she had no cover. Never turned her back to him while she made distance between them and headed for cover. More brains than standing there like a deer in the headlights having a duel, hopefully she can rely on the 2(?) other officers to provide enough fire at the suspect to get her to cover.

Not that I know wtf I’m talking about, just offering a different perspective ;)
    I cant tell that she actually sent any rounds downrange into the car. EFFING SHOOT BACK WHILE YOU RETREAT!!! Even if you dont hit him, it will at least likely keep his head down and make him less likely to hit you.

The guy that took one to the vest did a better job at staying engaged than she did.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Another day, another unfit lady cop running away from the threat and abandoning her colleagues to their fate. :rolleyes: Some people don't like to hear it, but it's true. Which cop in this video do you want backing you up?
    From the video she shot to slide lock and retreated to cover to reload. In the video you can see the slide is locked back, and I'm pretty sure she fired a couple of shots after. Similar to this one, only the officer fired one shot and the mag dropped out so he retreated to cover to reload.
    +1
    I cant tell that she actually sent any rounds downrange into the car. EFFING SHOOT BACK WHILE YOU RETREAT!!! Even if you dont hit him, it will at least likely keep his head down and make him less likely to hit you.

The guy that took one to the vest did a better job at staying engaged than she did.
    See above, It looks like she emptied the mag into it. And it sounded like she said she got hit in the leg, the other officer had one to the chest, one to the leg, and one to the finger.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Not a LEO, but seems like a long gun of some variety (AR, 12 gauge) would have been handy in that situation.
    Not every LEO has a rifle or shotgun available, and those of us that do don't always have them accessible in the passenger compartment of our vehicle. And even if you do have it immediately accessible, you don't always have time to get it out and get it ready to fight.

Top Bottom