• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    This guy will probably never walk again because he stole 10 bras and busted in on a lady working late. And of course they found the lady that says he didn't need to be shot.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's a shame that people have to break the law and get shot.
    The shooter must be able to file a law suit on the criminal for the emotional distress caused by having to shoot their sorry arses. Nightmares.
    Some legal mouthpiece has come up with this I'm sure. It might also help off set any other legal challenges?
    I feel more sorry for the shooter than the sorry *** thief.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Michener said his family is holding out hope he that he may one day be able to steal and assault again.

Fixed it for them. Hey loser 'step dad' your POS 'son' wouldn't have been shot if he wasn't living out his dream of becoming a career criminal, a dream you apparently see nothing wrong with. Good on the girl for defending herself; too bad we'll probably all be picking up the tab for his continued breathing.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Also, it sounds like SC castle law requires the shooter to retreat first...she won't be charged or sued because she had no place to go...not the best of laws.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Also, it sounds like SC castle law requires the shooter to retreat first...she won't be charged or sued because she had no place to go...not the best of laws.

Is it actually a "castle doctrine" law if you're required to retreat if able? That's the opposite!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    O............K. Her attacker was charged with attempted murder, robbery and kidnapping. Also, .32 Beretta Tomcat.

Pretty sure you can work the tip-up barrel into a sentence that starts with "I never thought it would happen to me" and then has "but needless to say" later on.

Top Bottom