• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Just recall the last Zionsville mayor race in 2019. What a !@#$% she was... The area is "conservative-leaning" but still can be up for play.
    And all z-ville did was trade the commie mayor for two commie council members. At least they shouldn't be able to do the same amount of damage unilaterally.

I'm still not sure about the new Mayor.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I wrote Spartz office a few weeks ago ( I usually call ) and asked for a response to my " close the border or close the government "
    This is what I rcvd
    February 28, 2024

Dear Magyars

Thank you for your recent message. We appreciate your time and input, and we have shared your message with the Congresswoman. Please stay in touch and feel free to call us at 202-225-2276 or visit us at one of our offices.

Sincerely,

Office of Victoria Spartz

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Hmmm.
    I have spoken to her twice. Helped a friends family with some healthcare related paperwork in short order. Same family with financial issues related to unpaid rejoining the armed services funds that never came. She seemed like she wanted to help both times and even with the second one still unpaid she got the family some relief by putting them in touch with a group that gives grants out.

that said since the war in her home country (she is a dual citizen )is still ongoing. I wonder if that situation is behind her change of stance.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I’m not likely to vote for her in the primaries. Pulling out of the race, encouraging others to put up their time, effort and money into running, then last minute changing her mind doesn’t engender trust for me.

Reactions: Leo

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I’m not likely to vote for her in the primaries. Pulling out of the race, encouraging others to put up their time, effort and money into running, then last minute changing her mind doesn’t engender trust for me.
    Exactly. She’s not the priceless savior she seems to think she is.

Bye Felisha

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    As a voter in her district her offices ability to be reached by the voters being represented is far above what other representatives have shown me in the past. (I would sometimes get a forum letter or return call from me leaving a voice Mail)

i set up a family who husband is in the army on a second third or fourth sign up. Seems the army promised an advance and raise when he rejoined. Thing is the bonus/advance never came and the rate increase came but not the timeframe in which is was to be paid. I know her office not only responded with names and people to call for info. They called and got some form of number in which the army must respond within a certain time period. Also the family was put in touch with a support group that helped them with medical bills and some utilities.

Another older lady with social security issue and Medicare issues we called Victori’s office and within days she got the info that she had attempted to get on her own for months.

Now was Victoria involved at all with this personally most likely no. Her office workers were. If the office workers want to run for local office they will have my vote. Victoria will get it also not so much as she did anything but had the correct people in the office to take care of two issues the tribe members had.

Top Bottom