• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They are $1595.00 retail. We are the exclusive dealer in Indiana and just happen to be the largest KRISS dealer in the US. I will be at the INDY show the 24th through the 26th with several KRISS rifles, (If they don't all sell out before then.) I just might have a post sample machine gun with me if ATF cooperates. I also have orders in for SBR's with threaded barrels and suppressors designed specifically for the KRISS, but it may be a while before they come in.
    I have shot the rifle in full auto and semi-auto, yes there is very little recoil and at 1100rpm it is very fast. I am also an approved/trained KRISS armour if you have any questions. There are several police agencies in Indiana looking at the machine gun for their swat/entry teams, just need my sample to demo to them. :(
    Please stop by and introduce yourself if you make it to the show. I don't know exactly where I will be set-up, but I will be the only exhibitor with the KRISS system so I should be easy to spot.
    Thanks,
    David.

If your table is in the same spot as last time you'll be right next to me. Hope to see you there...

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Huh, I sold all of mine at the 1500 for retail or less than retail. I am in the business to make money, but I just can't see screwing people.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    rcuhljr,

Agree nice design on the recoil but I want one of these first:
    img_PA_t1sb.jpg

Thompson | Products | Long Guns, Short Barrel Rifles

Last edited:

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I still think the Thompson is very controllable. Probably better control then that dude has with that gun.
    This is me with one of the John Dillinger's Thompson's. In fact this is the last 50 rounds fired from the gun, before it was disassembled and cleaned then retired back into the Dillinger display at the sheriffs department.

The Thompson

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I still think the Thompson is very controllable. Probably better control then that dude has with that gun.
    This is me with one of the John Dillinger's Thompson's. In fact this is the last 50 rounds fired from the gun, before it was disassembled and cleaned then retired back into the Dillinger display at the sheriffs department.

The Thompson

It is very controllable because of its weight.

Top Bottom