• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    I haven't been to Plainfield Shooters Supply or ZX Guns outside the 1500. Do you guys know if they have the same prices outside the show or do they generally mark them up in store?

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Yeah, both stores prices stay pretty true regardless of it being at the show or their store location.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Yes, Sorry I forgot about ZX Guns. I have nearly gone into reverse sticker shock at some of the prices I have seen on their tables. As far as pricing, I have never been in either store outside the 1500, but I have spoke with Bob, and he has told me on several occasions that his prices are the same, either place. ZX Guns I have heard a few vendors complaining about, so I would say that they are doing something right for the customer.

The best part of the 1500 is getting to shop around, several different vendors under one roof. Just because they are the lowest consistently doesnt mean they will always have the lowest price on the one gun you are looking for. I have seen some vendors have ridiculously low prices on a few guns, for whatever reason, so looking around can still pay off, depending on what you are looking for.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    In the worst of the shortage I bought a Savage Mod 10 FCPK from Plainfield at normal prices, when many were raping us. They also helped ne with some ammo and found me some reloading supply's at a fair price.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Plainfield! Bob and Deb are consistently affordable. They're smart; they never give anything away, but their consistent and low pricing builds a lot of loyalty. I know if I send somebody there (or to Bradis) that they'll be treated fairly, even if they're new to the shooting sports.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Plainfield! Bob and Deb are consistently affordable. They're smart; they never give anything away, but their consistent and low pricing builds a lot of loyalty. I know if I send somebody there (or to Bradis) that they'll be treated fairly, even if they're new to the shooting sports.

Agreed... and here's a thought... go to PSS direct and bypass the show. No entry fee and no parking. If you go on a Saturday though there will still be a crowd.

Top Bottom