Santa Claus

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh no! Another "Winter of Death" !!!!!!!!

I can't wait, I'm tired!!! It's passed over me several times, I don't know what I am doing wrong. :(

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yup. Absolutely true and then with polio vaccine rollout there was an uptick in polio cases.

My great aunt got polio from the vaccine. Lived her life crippled and in a wheelchair but hey, the .gov gave her housing and free cheese
    After all the discussion about this post, you would find the 48:48 to 56:50 discussion/explanation of the origin of viruses and polio of this video interesting.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My job was threatened by the crazies that insisted I get the jab or I was a murderer. F them. I’ll not shed a tear for the ones that die.
    I recall you posting about the job before. So they caved in and if so why? Seems there were financial incentives to push the shot.

I was fortunate my section of work was not affected but other large groups were. Still a large majority that weren't requested still took the shot. Went to a visitation yesterday, have one Saturday, and had a early 40 fit male in the family die recently. All most likely caused by the shot. There's been quite a bit of serious adverse effects and other deaths I just haven't posted about.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    It blows my mind to how many people blindly took the jab and shamed/hated others. I was already mentally prepared to lose my job over it. Ive listened to two different people in the last week talk about life insurance. One guy worked in the business for 20 years. He said the people who took the jab or multiple jabs are more likely to die and their life insurance is higher. He was talking about big $$$ policies. Another guy from Europe was talking life insurance statistics. Lets just say it isnt promising for them. I never really thought about it before but life insurance companies probably have better statistics on it than anyone

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It blows my mind to how many people blindly took the jab and shamed/hated others. I was already mentally prepared to lose my job over it. Ive listened to two different people in the last week talk about life insurance. One guy worked in the business for 20 years. He said the people who took the jab or multiple jabs are more likely to die and their life insurance is higher. He was talking about big $$$ policies. Another guy from Europe was talking life insurance statistics. Lets just say it isnt promising for them. I never really thought about it before but life insurance companies probably have better statistics on it than anyone
    Check out some of Ed Dowds videos by search on Rumble or this board. He uses this type of all cause mortality data to show the 20% increase in deaths of the working age population. People are in denial, including the insurance companies at least initially and term life rates will have to increase to adjust. The data from Europe is the PIP system which tracks disablities. Ed used that since they keep better and up to date records.

This is off of his website:

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I recall you posting about the job before. So they caved in and if so why? Seems there were financial incentives to push the shot.

I was fortunate my section of work was not affected but other large groups were. Still a large majority that weren't requested still took the shot. Went to a visitation yesterday, have one Saturday, and had a early 40 fit male in the family die recently. All most likely caused by the shot. There's been quite a bit of serious adverse effects and other deaths I just haven't posted about.
    Technically they gave me a religious exemption even though I didn’t ask for one. That was to allow them to say I wasn’t given a special exemption. Beyond that I got no explanation.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Technically they gave me a religious exemption even though I didn’t ask for one. That was to allow them to say I wasn’t given a special exemption. Beyond that I got no explanation.
    It just goes to show that the people that went along this and pushed it so aggressively are cowards that are exposed when people stand up to the nonsense. Ideally everyone should have taken your approach. Congrats.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It just goes to show that the people that went along this and pushed it so aggressively are cowards that are exposed when people stand up to the nonsense. Ideally everyone should have taken your approach. Congrats.
    I was lucky. I think they feared the publicity from both sides .

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I will file this under "Sh*t I already knew".

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom