• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Are there comparative data out there that demonstrate an increase in death, for heart/vascular reasons among probable healthy individuals? The headlines suggest an astounding increase of improbable death, ie 9yo's having a stroke. Professional athletes in their prime suffering from hemorrhage, etc. Where is the comparative(s)? My position on forced "vaccination" (it's not a ****ing vaccine!) is well documented here. But where can one make a comparison? Perhaps there has always been 20yo's who suffer "sudden adult death syndrome" while walking to class. I highly ****ing doubt it, but where are the data comps?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I believe it was the Hugh Hewitt show yesterday that I heard talk of the Chinese working on a new delivery system for the COVID vaccine .
    Said they were looking for a way to distribute the vaccine to larger numbers of people in less time.
    Said they were trying to use mosquitos as a vaccine delivery system.

If true, that's seriously messed up.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Are there comparative data out there that demonstrate an increase in death, for heart/vascular reasons among probable healthy individuals? The headlines suggest an astounding increase of improbable death, ie 9yo's having a stroke. Professional athletes in their prime suffering from hemorrhage, etc. Where is the comparative(s)? My position on forced "vaccination" (it's not a ****ing vaccine!) is well documented here. But where can one make a comparison? Perhaps there has always been 20yo's who suffer "sudden adult death syndrome" while walking to class. I highly ****ing doubt it, but where are the data comps?
    "You can't handle the truth..."

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I'm squarely in the camp of, you do what you want. That being said, I try to keep an open mind on both sides of any issue. I commented in here previously that I got vaccinated at the urging of my wife. As far as I know I also have not gotten covid yet (I am not big on crowds even before all this started). I have remained my normal self so far.

I know someone personally that did not get vaccinated. He is/was in better shape than I am for sure. He contracted covid, and subsequently had heart inflammation issues but they eventually subsided. Until he caught covid a second time, and now months later he is still struggling with heart inflammation related problems, or so he tells me.

If I listened to only what I've read here, I'd end up thinking that the only people that are having heart issues are the vaccinated people. In reality it kind of sounds like you can get that reaction either way. But I'm not here to argue, just mentioning some personal knowledge.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm squarely in the camp of, you do what you want. That being said, I try to keep an open mind on both sides of any issue. I commented in here previously that I got vaccinated at the urging of my wife. As far as I know I also have not gotten covid yet (I am not big on crowds even before all this started). I have remained my normal self so far.

I know someone personally that did not get vaccinated. He is/was in better shape than I am for sure. He contracted covid, and subsequently had heart inflammation issues but they eventually subsided. Until he caught covid a second time, and now months later he is still struggling with heart inflammation related problems, or so he tells me.

If I listened to only what I've read here, I'd end up thinking that the only people that are having heart issues are the vaccinated people. In reality it kind of sounds like you can get that reaction either way. But I'm not here to argue, just mentioning some personal knowledge.
    Which is why there should be an investigation.
    Instead of the silence.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There have been people posting data showing how few people died of SDS and how many have since the vaccine. I know some have been posted on INGO, but I am too lazy to go find them.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Found this online...It appears that cardiovascular was the cause of death in 20 per 100,000 people in 2019 for 15-49 year olds, the last year they have data for.
    1673528957661.png

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I could tend to agree with you -
    EXCEPT -
    The post above that mentioned that the news could do nothing but bring us a ticker tape of deaths from (with) covid a short time ago, now can’t be bothered to mention people falling over dead - is “evidence” in my book.

I know if the sciencey peoples and horse paste man were still here bothering to argue they would tell me that that’s not really “evidence”, but I don’t care, for some reason I don’t believe anything they say.

Also not arguing much anymore, and it’s pretty nice. People have decided. We’ve made our beds.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Joe Rogan has many experts on his show. My conclusion is covid was man made as it attacks many areas of the body to do damage. Where a virus only does this in order to spread. Covid can cause permanent damage. I know people after 2 years still can’t smell. The jab is not a vaccine, it’s gene therapy and appears it is doing its own damage in some as well. So they got you coming and going. China now has 7 strands of covid going on. They lack ability for “vaccines” and expected in next 6 months those strands for lack of better word will be over here. Who knows what that will bring… but I’m sure big pharma already has a $$$$ plan ready for us.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"I was angry to find out that there was data that was relevant to our decision that I didn’t get to see. Angry because they should trust us to make the decision based on all the data," said Offit

"Decisions that are made for the public have to be made based on all available information – not just some information, but all information," he added. "These agencies, whether it’s the FDA or CDC, can’t make that decision for us. That’s the point of having an independent advisory committee."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Apparently big pharma doesn't want to share their data. Or maybe they didn't bother performing the required studies. But really, what kinda logic is it to study possible negative reactions to the vax after 240 million people have been injected?? Cart, horse. They belong in a certain order.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Top Bottom