Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Your position is what the majority says it is
    If your position is found to be hard to define/determine by a cross-section of your fellow INGO members, whose fault do you think that is?

As I once told Kut, maybe just try unambiguously saying what you actually mean. This is real life, not debate club

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If your position is found to be hard to define/determine by a cross-section of your fellow INGO members, whose fault do you think that is?

As I once told Kut, maybe just try unambiguously saying what you actually mean. This is real life, not debate club

Just how do you expect them to leave wiggle room to slither out of a previous statement when the facts change if they did that?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

That you consider this, and internet forum, real life is telling. What you say only makes sense in a one-on-one conversation. On here, it's not the original post that causes this confusion but rather the acceptance of all the responses to the original post as being part of the original post. How else can you explain to me someone definitively saying a person voted for Joe Biden when that person never posted doing so? Now the difference between you and I is that I question my perception to make sure my understanding of reality of correct whereas you just posted your perception is reality.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just how do you expect them to leave wiggle room to slither out of a previous statement when the facts change if they did that?
    The difference between you and I is that according to you I slither whereas you choose to ignore and deflect

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That you consider this, and internet forum, real life is telling. What you say only makes sense in a one-on-one conversation. On here, it's not the original post that causes this confusion but rather the acceptance of all the responses to the original post as being part of the original post. How else can you explain to me someone definitively saying a person voted for Joe Biden when that person never posted doing so? Now the difference between you and I is that I question my perception to make sure my understanding of reality of correct whereas you just posted your perception is reality.
    Aren't you trying to create a perception of bug with this post?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'll lead you this far.
    Okay did he not post saying perception is reality? Also note that I asked you some questions so I can understand your assertion. You did not give a direct answer but rather posted that you would lead me this far. Questioning a perception can only go so far when the person you're understand trying to understand won't give a direct answer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom