• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And dont think they wont try. After all, they just tried enacting a bill to replace RvW because its expected to be overturned. They knew they didnt have the votes but did it anyway.

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    1. The House is not in session.

2. We did not have a mass shooting with an AR-15 in New York City.

3. Why do you think "grandfather rules" will apply and are simple? There are many, many new models since 1994.
    1. Good point. Looks like next session starts June 7th

2. Correction, Buffalo

3. Without grandfather laws, it is effectively a gun-grab, which would be a non-starter. Both of the guns used in the recent shooting were bought legally from a dealer, not private sales. It would make it 'look' like they are doing something impactful, even if it wouldn't completely prevent access to these weapons by lunatics moving forward.

The easiest way for them to pass any legislation would be a carbon copy exact duplicate of the 1994 AWB, with updated list of specific models. Yes, the gun manufacturers would work to get around it, but 10rnd mag limits and fewer models being made would be seen as a win and has the best chance of getting the votes. If there were a filibuster, it would embolden and fire up dems for midterm lifts at the ballots. For Dems, it's a no-lose situation to try to push something through.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I need more sources, but from what I see that district was supposed to have 4 SROs and secured doors?

Good find!

From what this document states, it looks like Robb had a security fence around the campus - which may explain the crashed truck.

Not a lot of reliable information, but I did see one accounting that the first report was a report of a crashed truck near the school and someone with what looked like a rifle.

Buzz-in/secured doors are not mentioned for Robb:

11. PERIMETER FENCING – Dalton, Anthon, and Robb have fencing that encloses the campus is designed to limit and/or restrict access to individuals without a need to be on the campus.

12. SECURITY VESTIBULES AND OUTSIDE DOOR BUZZ-IN SYSTEMS – Uvalde HS utilized a security vestibule and outside door buzz-in system. Anthon Elementary utilizes a security vestibule to direct visitors into the office.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Good find!

From what this document states, it looks like Robb had a security fence around the campus - which may explain the crashed truck.

Not a lot of reliable information, but I did see one accounting that the first report was a report of a crashed truck near the school and someone with what looked like a rifle.

Buzz-in/secured doors are not mentioned for Robb:
    Looks like at a minimum though classroom doors are to be closed and locked.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    Are they saying what weapon or weapons he used yet?

Not that I’ve seen. Some outlets are saying he used a handgun and others are saying it was a rifle. I’ve seen an Instagram post from his account with two AR-15s. I assume they’re the two rifles they’re saying he bought the day after his 18th birthday. One appears to be a Daniel Defense (looks like a V7 maybe), and the other wasn’t distinguishable to me but it looked like a cheaper model with magpul furniture.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Are they saying what weapon or weapons he used yet?
    He bought to AR-15s on his 18th birthday. One was a Daniel Defense. Police are saying he had both with him when he arrived at the school but left one of the ARs in the car and walked into the school with seven 30 round mags.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I expect maximum noise out of the left over this, not because it's a sad tradegy, but it's a way to keep the shrinking standard of living of average Americans out of mind. Are they primarily conerned about these kids dying or is this just a political oppourtunity?

Seeing Beto snarl at Abbot and AOC screeching, I'm wondering if that's the case.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    All I can say is hold onto your hats. I don't feel the Dems are looking too strong for this mid-term, and they are running outta time. Yeah, I expect some form of AWB to happen before the election.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    All I can say is hold onto your hats. I don't feel the Dems are looking too strong for this mid-term, and they are running outta time. Yeah, I expect some form of AWB to happen before the election.
    Didn't you see?
    Chuck U Schumer just backed away from a gun control vote, because he said it had little chance of getting passed.
    Sounds out of character to me, but...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Didn't you see?
    Chuck U Schumer just backed away from a gun control vote, because he said it had little chance of getting passed.
    Sounds out of character to me, but...
    He was probably told there is an EO in the pipeline. Im sure Joe's handlers are crafting one as we speak.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    With the shooting in NY by a white racist, Brandon was screaming domestic terrorism. In Texas with a non white there is no cry of domestic terrorism. What is the difference?
    Because whites are the biggest threat to the country silly, their mere existence is a national security risk.

This Hispanic guy in Texas just had “internalized white supremacy” so he had to go shoot up a school or something. White people have to ruin everything!

Top Bottom