• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Talked with Bob Trueblood for a bit today. I really need to check out a match. I'm really wanting to give it a try. Good news is I found a holster for the gun, I want to compete with. Getting my unemployment worked out, and should be getting my housing allowance from the VA soon. Oh HICKMAN Bob said you where a NOOB. I do have one question. For the production class, how many mags do you usually go to the line with? I only have three for my FN. I have seven for my Xd, but really do not want to use it. Mainly because it's a .40, and ammo is a little more. Plus the gun itself is a bit heavier then my FN. Actualy one more question. Do I have to have a seperate belt for my holster, and mag pouches. Or can I just use my regular belt?

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Bob is awesome and I am a n00b, no doubt about that :D We have far more experienced INGO'ers here than I in Production, I'm constantly trying to learn from them.

I generally bring six mags for Production. One in the gun, 4 on the belt and 1 OMGWTFSHTF mag in a pocket.

I have seen others with up to six on their belt.

I shoot a .40 in Production, but my ammo is made to just make the 130 power factor. I also dabble in Limited, which is why I shoot a Glock 35.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Bob is awesome and I am a n00b, no doubt about that :D We have far more experienced INGO'ers here than I in Production, I'm constantly trying to learn from them.

I generally bring six mags for Production. One in the gun, 4 on the belt and 1 OMGWTFSHTF mag in a pocket.

I shoot a .40 in Production, but my ammo is made to just make the 130 power factor. I also dabble in Limited, which is why I shoot a Glock 35.

Ok cool thanks for answering my questions.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    And for 2 weeks in a row, Bob Wolford kicks butt in Revo!!

I'd like to see him get some competition, he is getting darn good with that wheel gun. Anybody that can cut a target in half edgewise......

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    George hands his son a lesson. "Son the only thing you can safely assume about and old bag man is that he is a survivor." Treachery is a powerful thing.

HeftyLefty39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Great day for a shoot! It was great to see so many people and the stages were a lot of fun...could've shot a bit better but enjoyed my first shoot of the year! Hope everybody had just as much fun and looking forward the next months shoot. I think I need to be watching Bill D and John Haas a little more closely seeing as how they run the table on single stack down there...

btw kudos to whoever is responsible for getting the scores up so quickly

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    George hands his son a lesson. "Son the only thing you can safely assume about and old bag man is that he is a survivor." Treachery is a powerful thing.

Are you suggesting I practice treachery against my own flesh and blood:rolleyes: Well, maybe just a bit. But, it's not treachery,,,,,,,,,, it's a "learning moment" and only occurs when a buzzer sounds:dunno:
    This is just one of many lessons I learned from YOU :D

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Bob said you where a good guy, and a wonderful film maker!

Top Bottom