• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Lets keep the USPSA vs IDPA BS out of this thread please... This issue is just as likely to cause problems with one as the other...

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Serioulsy though….if anybody from Indiana want to squad with me I can give anyone free pointers. I'm don't making money off this stuff! Just want to shoot and have fun! I also shoot a lot of 3 gun. doesn't look like there is much of that in IN. Rockcastle is close enough though.
    Last thread jack, but there is one of the most active 3-gun communities around. Matches almost every other weekend. Indiana Multigun

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Serioulsy though….if anybody from Indiana want to squad with me I can give anyone free pointers. I'm don't making money off this stuff! Just want to shoot and have fun! I also shoot a lot of 3 gun. doesn't look like there is much of that in IN. Rockcastle is close enough though.

Ooo me me me. New gun, new rig, new instruction.

I'll be a GM by the end of the match.

PM me your name, and I'll make sure I get on your squad.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yea thats USPSA for you. most of them won't shoot with stock carry guns. I shoot IDPA because its more training for real life situations. I'm I'm going to my first USPSA match Sunday at ACC to see how good these USPSA guys think they are! I have a feeling they won't be happy. I may even wear my vest and do everything from concealment

So who are you and how long are you going to be having fun with this particular adventure of pretending to be a tactical tommy so you can laugh at the INGO people who react to you?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I personally think anything on doodie should be ignored because they use combinations of letters that hurt your eyes. I mean, F,C,K, and U, when arranged in the right combination will cause blindness. It's a scientific fact. That's dangerous stuff. And the bashing of a 30+ year police veteran is completely inexcusable.

Real life imitates parody?

Bill noyes said:
    You all say you have all these videos, and that they're proof. Maybe they are. But I'm sorry; dog squeeze.net (that's the nickname I'll give this particular site) has such a reputation of unfettered abuse, laced with the foulest language you'll ever have the distaste to read, that if anyone over there tells me the sky is blue, I'm going to have to require 3 different independent scientific studies to verify it."

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    you nailed it rhino, troll time. no way he'll show up...

Oh, he'll probably show up if it's one of the local guys doing this, but he'll be shooting the match like he always does. If it's someone from out of the state yucking it up because the rubes at INGO fell for the gag, then maybe not.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Man I wish I was hitting ACC this weekend this is going to be good:popcorn:.

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE someone post some videos of this train wreck.:laugh:

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I'll feed the troll...

Clearly you dont look very hard for matches. Indiana has a 14-match 3-gun series this year stretching over 4 clubs across the state with a 3GN style shootoff at the finale. I'd love some pointers as well as I prep for the Pro-Am. Ill be at the Atlanta 3-gun match on 7/6 with some of the Hillside shooting team guys. Let me know if you're coming and I'll squad with you.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Ooo me me me. New gun, new rig, new instruction.

I'll be a GM by the end of the match.

PM me your name, and I'll make sure I get on your squad.

I want on this squad as well! I think I could learn a few things from this guy!!

I WANT TO BE LIKE TRUK SNAVE!!!!

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana

I'll squad with you, I need all the help I can get. Just don't ask me to operate the Kindle.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Also there was a Challenge issued At the last ACC BOD meeting To the ACC IDPA match director by the USPSA Match Director..
    Lets see how it turns out???:popcorn:

Top Bottom