• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Personally I have only had one issue with the post office. They took 6 weeks to deliver my cell phone bill back in 98. The resulting 2 month fight with the cell phone company I don't blame them for. Professionally it's another story. The post office we dealt with daily was a disaster for the 18 years I held my previous job. Not processing our mail in a timely fashion was always an issue. Once they sent several APC's (assorted postal carriers) full of the town's mail and told us to sort ours out and return the rest. Another time they told one of our employees to take several APC's of mail right off the delivery truck before they processed it. The best though is the employees there figured out if the didn't process our mail they could hold it for holidays and get overtime. This lasted about 6 months before management figured out what was going on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Personally I have only had one issue with the post office. They took 6 weeks to deliver my cell phone bill back in 98. The resulting 2 month fight with the cell phone company I don't blame them for. Professionally it's another story. The post office we dealt with daily was a disaster for the 18 years I held my previous job. Not processing our mail in a timely fashion was always an issue. Once they sent several APC's (assorted postal carriers) full of the town's mail and told us to sort ours out and return the rest. Another time they told one of our employees to take several APC's of mail right off the delivery truck before they processed it. The best though is the employees there figured out if the didn't process our mail they could hold it for holidays and get overtime. This lasted about 6 months before management figured out what was going on.

Even with you up managements tail feathers and they still took 6 months.....:dunno:

Typical.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    These jackasses have done it again. My replacement arrived today, just as ****ed up as the original. :facepalm:

Unbelievable.

On a related note, I ordered something last week from NC and it was weather delayed. No big deal, not the USPS fault. Checked the tracking yesterday though and saw something interesting.

USPS apparently has jet service between two of their post offices. They checked the package in at the first facility, then checked it in at the second facility 40 minutes later. The problem is the two cities are 90 minutes apart by car. LOL

Last edited:

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I ordered a tailgate brake light bar for my pickup and it arrived this evening. They shipped this thing in a heavy duty shipping tube (1/4” walled tube!) and reinforced it by zip tying two 1.5” strips of wood along the length of it. Somehow though, USPS managed to **** it up and bend it nearly in half. Obviously the contents were destroyed and are unusable. I told the mail lady as she was walking up the driveway with it to just keep it and return to sender because it was clearly destroyed. She told me no and that I should take it to a post office. At least the company is making it right and sending me a replacement and a return label.

View attachment 79766

"I'm from the Government and I'm here to help" LOL....

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The company I ordered from is sending me yet another replacement, this time via UPS. They told me not to bother sending the damaged ones back, so I decided to see how hard it would be to break the shipping tube similar to the way USPS did. It wasn't easy!!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The company I ordered from is sending me yet another replacement, this time via UPS. They told me not to bother sending the damaged ones back, so I decided to see how hard it would be to break the shipping tube similar to the way USPS did. It wasn't easy!!

Just put your boots on and pretend it's a neck. :):

Top Bottom