• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I've discussed INGO's position dozens of times. It's ensconced in the FAQ, even. I'm not going to go over it again. It's a solid policy and it works for us. People who violate the policy are simply not people I will ever do business with.

Maybe a temp ban hammer hit will set him straight. :dunno:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    You can own bacon and carry bacon, but if you feel threatened and use it you're screwed in Indiana.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You can own a gun and carry a gun, but if you feel threatend and use it you're screwed in Indiana.
    You can own and carry a gun and your friend can own and carry a gun but you can't own and carry your friend's gun.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Some people are nuts. The rule is there for a reason. I could see where this would be exhausting. People that sell to those breaking the rules are just as guilty. This isn't a classifieds site. There are plenty of those sites. Go there.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yes. He thoughtfully and insightfully added "Hmmm!" to 25 different threads.
    de81816c.gif

Well atleast he doesn't just post gifs...:rolleyes:

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Yeah, I got a few of those last week from my classifieds post. I politely suggested they either get their quality post count up, or became a site supporter and contact me again once either of those requirements had been met. I then wished them a nice day. Thankyouverymuch.

Why would you be such a butt hole to someone just looking to buy a gun? It's not like your not making money off the gun, and it's not like he's just magically gonna be a different person after 50 posts. I remember buying a gun off of here when I had less then 50 posts and the seller was completely cool to me.

How is politely suggesting someone follow the rules being a butt hole? Oh, and as I understand it, GGF didn't make any money on his ads. He was helping a widow sell her late husband's guns.

-1 BM183.

Now I'm off to the classifieds to see what Tin Can was so eager to buy, but I'm sure someone has already beat me to it.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I'll show you!!!

So, what you're trying to say, is that using a gun in Indiana is a good way to pick up chicks? Hmmmm, Very insightful. I hadn't considered that aspect of gun ownership.

Please, share some of the experiences you have had shooting & then hooking up. Perhaps some on here have had similar exchanges, and will then be able to share & relate with you, & others may glean additional insight from your pearls of wisdom. :oldwise:

"I'll show you My Tool if you show me yours"

Or is it??

""I'll show you I AM a Tool, if you show me that you are One"??

Dang it, I NEVER can get that right!!!! Bill

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    I actually thought this was going ot be an intelligent thread about being able to own and carry at the age of 18 but not able to buy untill the age of 21

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom