• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You can own a gun and carry a gun, but if you feel threatend and use it you're screwed in Indiana.

So, what you're trying to say, is that using a gun in Indiana is a good way to pick up chicks? Hmmmm, Very insightful. I hadn't considered that aspect of gun ownership.

Please, share some of the experiences you have had shooting & then hooking up. Perhaps some on here have had similar exchanges, and will then be able to share & relate with you, & others may glean additional insight from your pearls of wisdom. :oldwise:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    th_NOOBS.jpg

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    If you want to use the classifieds just send the person a PM that you want to talk to.

Yeah, I got a few of those last week from my classifieds post. I politely suggested they either get their quality post count up, or became a site supporter and contact me again once either of those requirements had been met. I then wished them a nice day. Thankyouverymuch.

badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    Yeah, I got a few of those last week from my classifieds post. I politely suggested they either get their quality post count up, or became a site supporter and contact me again once either of those requirements had been met. I then wished them a nice day. Thankyouverymuch.

Why would you be such a butt hole to someone just looking to buy a gun? It's not like your not making money off the gun, and it's not like he's just magically gonna be a different person after 50 posts. I remember buying a gun off of here when I had less then 50 posts and the seller was completely cool to me.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you want to use the classifieds just send the person a PM that you want to talk to.

From the INGO FAQ:

When you say we need 50 posts to participate in the Classifieds, what does that mean exactly? I can still buy from people even though I don't have 50 posts yet, right? That's not really participating because you mean I just can't sell in the Classifieds, right?
    There's a reason we chose the word "participate."
    We didn't say you have to have 50 posts to sell in the Classifieds section.
    We didn't say you have to have 50 posts to trade in the Classifieds section.
    We didn't say you have to have 50 posts to buy in the Classifieds section.

You have to have 50 posts to participate in the Classifieds section.
    Scutter01 - I think, given the recent rash of folks going for the classifieds, you might want to have this video clip handy...

Look, I don't want to be rude to new members and chase them off, but c'mon. It's EXHAUSTING. The number of people who jump on here and don't give a rat's behind about the site or its members is frustrating. They have no respect for you. The fact that someone would come here and spam 25 threads with the same one-word comment is proof of that.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why would you be such a butt hole to someone just looking to buy a gun? It's not like your not making money off the gun, and it's not like he's just magically gonna be a different person after 50 posts. I remember buying a gun off of here when I had less then 50 posts and the seller was completely cool to me.

Thanks for violating our rules. Nice to know.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    You can own a gun and carry a gun, but if you feel threatend and use it you're screwed in Indiana.

And open carry gets you shot, because you didn't have the tactical advantage. Coke is better than Pepsi but both are better than bacon, the moon was faked footage, big foot is really Bush's fault, another bump in the night is the best thread on INGO, Im not saying it was aliens, but, It was aliens.
    :D:D

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

Scutter---would you like to handle this one for me, or should I?

Signed,
    The Polite Butt Hole :D

EDIT: Scutter is quick with the keyboard doncha know...

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    And open carry gets you shot, because you didn't have the tactical advantage. Coke is better than Pepsi but both are better than bacon, the moon was faked footage, big foot is really Bush's fault, another bump in the night is the best thread on INGO, Im not saying it was aliens, but, It was aliens.
    :D:D

For the sake of children make it stop! :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::hijack:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter---would you like to handle this one for me, or should I?

I've discussed INGO's position dozens of times. It's ensconced in the FAQ, even. I'm not going to go over it again. It's a solid policy and it works for us. People who violate the policy are simply not people I will ever do business with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom