• ...and so much more!
  • danieldefense33

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2017
    Westfield
    I was wondering what everyone’s favorite websites are they use to buy used guns. Gunbroker, this website, armslist, and ar15.com seem to be the only/best options that I know of.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    Armslist did have a big problem with scammers - Started charging to view has helped - gun Broker lost my business when they started charging sales tax -they are not the seller, they are the advertiser--Make sure you do your homework -- Google earth the address you are sending your money to,-- Check the FFL on E-Verified-web site --Best to talk to the seller in person. Have done deals that would have cost plenty if I didn't do my home work.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I was wondering what everyone’s favorite websites are they use to buy used guns. Gunbroker, this website, armslist, and ar15.com seem to be the only/best options that I know of.
    I’ve only bought one gun where the internet was involved at all, it was from another INGO member. I carried it today.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Cabelas/Bass Pro used guns...
    It isn't all the used inventory in all the stores. Only what that store chooses to list. But its a lot.
    No online checkout, you must CALL the number, and pay them over the phone.
    You can choose to have the gun shipped to an Indiana Cabelas/Bass Pro for the transfer and there will be FREE SHIPPING/NO TRANSFER FEE. Or you can pay shipping and have it sent to your FFL.

This site is a mixed bag, its a combine listing guns online from various pawnbrokers across the states. There are deals, and stinkers... mixed bag.

J&G, lot of odd interesting stuff. Automated checkout picking an FFL all online.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It isn't all the used inventory in all the stores. Only what that store chooses to list. But its a lot.
    You can choose to have the gun shipped to an Indiana Cabelas/Bass Pro for the transfer and there will be FREE SHIPPING/NO TRANSFER FEE. Or you can pay shipping and have it sent to your FFL.

This site is a mixed bag, its a combine listing guns online from various pawnbrokers across the states. There are deals, and stinkers... mixed bag.

J&G, lot of odd interesting stuff. Automated checkout picking an FFL all online.
    I've used usedguns.com a couple times with no issues, I often go there when looking for S&W's they sometimes have some nice deals.

danieldefense33

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2017
    Westfield

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I've purchased from both and can recommend them.
    Webuyguns is Marksman out of Westfield. I believe you can choose to pick up in store rather than ship. They have had a few things that got my interest but I haven't had occasion to buy from them as yet. I've been to their store a couple of times. I'd like it if they were closer to me but it could also be hurtful to my wallet.

danieldefense33

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2017
    Westfield
    Webuyguns is Marksman out of Westfield. I believe you can choose to pick up in store rather than ship. They have had a few things that got my interest but I haven't had occasion to buy from them as yet. I've been to their store a couple of times. I'd like it if they were closer to me but it could also be hurtful to my wallet.
    I actually live right down the road from marksman. I probably swing by one a week. Great guys in there and fair prices. I’ve probably bought a handful of guns from their store.

danieldefense33

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2017
    Westfield

Thank you sir!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    FYI Marksman keeps their online inventory separate from their in store so what is online will not be on display in the store. Also, Tim’s in Westfield lists most of their used inventory online as well but I do not believe they post their consignment inventory

I have also bought from https://aimsurplus.com/

Top Bottom