• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just to clarify, they happen to be one of the ads that is in the standard rotation, along with Brownells, Grippod, and others. We do not have any control over the ads that appear there, and USA Ammo is not an INGO Advertiser.

suds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Zionsville
    I ended up taking the chance and ordering some .40 and 9mm before I saw that Aszerigan was selling locally produced (and recommended ammo) for a fraction more.

UPS tracking says it will be here next Tuesday, so hopefully I'll get the chance to try it out if the Eagle Creek range is open the first weekend of November.

Looking up usaammo.com shows them to be a Houston, TX company, yet the ammo shipped from LEWISTON, ID? It appears that CCI, ATK (Federal) and Ammo Load Worldwide are located in this town. Wonder who is making the remanufactured ammo that is coming my way?

I'll let you know my thoughts once I get the chance to range test.

suds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Zionsville
    ammo update

Finally got a chance to get to a range this weekend and try there re-manufactured ammo in both 9mm and .40.

And the bottom line is...I'd put this on level with factory Federal or WWB ammo.

Same felt recoil, functioned perfectly, same accuracy, not smokey or any more dirty than Federal or WWB.

All in all, I'd call it a good value.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    8.95/50 9mm doesn't seem like that great of a deal for reloaded ammo imo. Walmart has it for close to that and Midwest Gun sells lawman and american eagle for 8.99 from time to time.

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    I've used 40 S&W, .223 and .308 from USAAMMO.com

If I didn't reload myself I would be buying this ammo in bulk. Clean and very good standard deviation across the chrono. Much better than other remanufactured ammo I have tried. First batch took a few days to get here and second batch took a couple weeks. It all depends on demand I guess.

Top Bottom