US taxpayers pay for Gemany's socialized medicine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So says this report:
    US Taxpayers Pay for Germany’s Socialized Medicine – and Other Terrible News
    by Uncommon Knowledge
    US Taxpayers Pay for Germany’s Socialized Medicine – and Other Terrible News - Big Government

The debate over Arizona’s immigration law is a topic du jour in the United States, but immigration and other demographic phenomena may have already sealed a terrible fate for Europe.

Mark Steyn discusses everything from Lady Gaga to the astonishing rate of immigrant dependency on the European welfare money.

A central point of Steyn’s analysis is the issue of “cultural exhaustion” — the most recent example being the spineless South Park debacle.

The really shocking revelation is the explanation of how United States taxpayers contribute to Germany’s socialized medicine.

YouTube - The End of the World as We Know It, with Mark Steyn

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    So much is already lost.

Seriously, though, why not push it over the cliff? The sins of the country are grievous and mortal, and here at home we see Judge Young in traffic court run an outright presumed-guilty fait accompli; we have peaceable people having loaded guns placed to their heads by police, we have our police acting like the below in response to protest and dissent. The list of transgressions against Liberty is endless and growing, daily. Why would any freedom-lover feel any deep desire to preserve this pernicious machine?

Let the currency fall into hyperinflation, and let us see the government be stripped of its ability to pay its agents. I'm ready for something new on this continent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etv8...9E2679118&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=8

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Seriously, though, why not push it over the cliff? The sins of the country are grievous and mortal, and here at home we see Judge Young in traffic court run an outright presumed-guilty fait accompli; we have peaceable people having loaded guns placed to their heads by police, we have our police acting like the below in response to protest and dissent. The list of transgressions against Liberty is endless and growing, daily. Why would any freedom-lover feel any deep desire to preserve this pernicious machine?

Let the currency fall into hyperinflation, and let us see the government be stripped of its ability to pay its agents. I'm ready for something new on this continent.

YouTube - G20 2009: Police Attack Students at University of Pittsburgh

I'm getting closer and closer everyday to wanting the same thing. The only difference being that I want to restart with our original system in place rather than something totally different. Leave the constitution as written. Perhaps we'll last a little longer this time as we'll have solid historical data on the slide into this position as well as what could be done to slow it.

Top Bottom