• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yes it was, which is why I didn't get it when my coworker used it. I've never seen the show. :):

That's the best TV show ever made. You're missing out. :laugh:

The real spoiler alert is that they didn't disclose that joke until after the show concluded and we, the audience, just felt like complete idiots for never catching it in the 7 years of watching.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's the best TV show ever made. You're missing out. :laugh:

The real spoiler alert is that they didn't disclose that joke until after the show concluded and we, the audience, just felt like complete idiots for never catching it in the 7 years of watching.
    I think it was always on past my bed time which is why I never saw it. And I didn't think to record it since I really didn't know what I was missing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    WOW!
    Oh well. We also have a guy around here who doesn’t like bacon and didn’t know the lyrics to sympathy for the devil.
    You can be his friend.
    Seriously though, it’s a good watch.
    I've always had a problem watching "series" type shows. DoggyMama did get me into watching Yellowstone recently though, and I got all caught up on all of the episodes. Now I'm looking forward to new episodes starting in November. Maybe I'll see if I can find Breaking Bad (as long as it's free). :):

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I've always had a problem watching "series" type shows. DoggyMama did get me into watching Yellowstone recently though, and I got all caught up on all of the episodes. Now I'm looking forward to new episodes starting in November. Maybe I'll see if I can find Breaking Bad (as long as it's free). :):
    Should be “free”on Netflix or prime

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've never seen Breaking Bad either.
    Not my type of show.

Me either. Which sucked for a buddy of mine when I visited NM. He was playing tour guide for me and since they filmed it there he had a lot of "this is where X happened" sort of stuff that was completely wasted on me.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    1200lb calf sells for $1525 (July price)
    It generates 480lbs of beef for retail sale, in July that was worth $3200 on the shelf.
    Difference of $1675
    I always like it when someone will tell me how much money I'm making by what they are paying in the store. I highly suggest to them to jump right in, so they don't miss out.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    WOW!
    Oh well. We also have a guy around here who doesn’t like bacon and didn’t know the lyrics to sympathy for the devil.
    You can be his friend.
    Seriously though, it’s a good watch.

He's also never seen Alien, Aliens, or Apocalypse Now.

I had to actually explain to him what Apocalypse Now even was because he'd never heard of it.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

I've watched all of Yellowstone, and enjoyed it (I dunno... the most recent season with the rodeo girls to add... something? was annoying), and Breaking Bad is a much less on-the-nose kind of show. There are a lot of high tension moments in the show that you won't see the immediate resolution for. The character development is also pretty crazy to watch. Cranston just knocks it out of the park.

If there was ever a "serial" that would set the hook in someone to binge it, it's BB. You'll either love it or hate it by maybe the 3rd episode.

Me either. Which sucked for a buddy of mine when I visited NM. He was playing tour guide for me and since they filmed it there he had a lot of "this is where X happened" sort of stuff that was completely wasted on me.

Ehh... You got the better deal anyhow. As much as I like pretty much all things BB, half of what makes that show just about infinitely re-watchable for me is that it's also beautifully shot and beautifully set. Those big bright blue New Mexico skies are just breath taking. I've never seen them in person, but you have. :thumbsup:

The only place I'd want to go is where ever that giant pizza came from, which I believe is a real restaurant.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Top Bottom