• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Last week a group of teens were playing around in a basement den , mixing alcohol and passing around a handgun. No is sure how the gun discharged, but one of the teens didn't make it out of the room alive.

Today I am at the funeral of my 20 year old nephew.

Please, please teach your young ones that stupid games win stupid prizes.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is terrible. Best wishes to your family.

Somebody needs to figure out exactly what happened here though. This is the kind if story that the antis run with. No one's fault. Just the gun's fault. Exactly why no one should have one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I am sorry for your loss. I lay the blame for tragedies such as this at the feet of the anti-gun zealots that refuse to allow public education of firearm safety to the young. The most gun safe family is still endangered when the untrained are exposed to firearms before learning about them.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    This is terrible. Best wishes to your family.

Somebody needs to figure out exactly what happened here though. This is the kind if story that the antis run with. No one's fault. Just the gun's fault. Exactly why no one should have one.
    Bunch of drunk, panicked teens who all claim they know nothing. That's the official police report at this point. Part of the tragedy is my nephew was raised in an extended family of gun owners and shooters. Two of his uncles are leading CCW instructors in the state. So many people devastated over such a thoughtless decision. But it emphasizes the need for something deeper than just a surface, token agreement of gun safety. It really needs to be a lifestyle choice.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    My sincere condolences to you and you family on your loss. I cannot begin to imagine something like this.

Top Bottom