• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i have talked to several officers about a gun grab everyone of them said no way not me it would be suicide.1st 2 people threw the door gone.how many before they dont have a force.told to me by an officer.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I recall a survey of Marines done during cllinton's admin., asking whether they would obey UN ordersto disarm US citizens. 44% said no.

The first couple troubling things about this statement are the facts that

1. At no point in time should US troops be following UN orders while upon US soil. (But now that the POTUS chairs the UN Security Council *Which I disagree with on a constitutional basis* this could actually happen as an executive order)

2. Why the hell was the number of refusals so low? Ask yourselves why were 56% of marines questioned willing to strip you of your constitutionally protected rights by order of a World Government organization who seeks to control all nations?

Now, back to the question of "How could they hope to disarm us".

Lets say that percentage of troops who are unwilling to disarm law abiding US citizens is indicative of all our armed forces. Lets take a look at some numbers shall we ( Please reference the table I cut/pasted from wikipedia at the bottom of my post )?

56% of all active and reserve military personnel who may be willing to follow UN directives on US soil equals out to over 1.27 MILLION people who are well trained, well organized, infinitely funded and have far superior firepower who are willing to violate the US constitution by edict of the World Government Organization known as the UN.

Scary :poop: if you think about it.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

United States armed forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MilitaryPersonnelNumbersWiki.jpg

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Lets say that percentage of troops who are unwilling to disarm law abiding US citizens is indicative of all our armed forces. Lets take a look at some numbers shall we ( Please reference the table I cut/pasted from wikipedia at the bottom of my post )?

56% of all active and reserve military personnel who may be willing to follow UN directives on US soil equals out to over 1.27 MILLION people who are well trained, well organized, infinitely funded and have far superior firepower who are willing to violate the US constitution by edict of the World Government Organization known as the UN.

Even if the Entire Military were to try to jump on the Messiah walk...
    That is only 2,376,592 roughly. What state do you want them to got to. Because that is about that number is going to be able to handle. Certainly not the entire Nation. Regardless of how well equipped the Military may be.
    Aren't there something like 80 million gun owners in the U.S.?
    Something like that... And how many guns does each one own?!
    2,376,592 against roughly 80 Million...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Even if the Entire Military were to try to jump on the Messiah walk...
    That is only 2,376,592 roughly. What state do you want them to got to. Because that is about that number is going to be able to handle. Certainly not the entire Nation. Regardless of how well equipped the Military may be.

Something like that... And how many guns does each one own?!
    2,376,592 against roughly 80 Million...

You have to hope that at least a certain amount of them use their brain and realize that their order in unconstitutional and disobey the order.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    A rare moment of optimism from Miguel...if the Taliban can hold out, I think we'll be OK. Well, to quote Marcellus Wallace, "pretty ****ing far from OK", but I think you know what I mean!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Not a surprise. I wish I could find a email a friend sent me. It listed every country that banned guns. Then the Government killed hundreds of thousands of citizens. The Obama administration, and the U.N. wants to create sheep. People who just follow suite, and never question anything.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    not to be an ass.........but what would you all do if they did come knockin??? Everyone talks a mighty game.....but when the time comes...think to yourself what would you do????

gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    the one post sayd that they were going to try to run this down our throughts in a few years, ok well i say lets use our right and vote these people out of our capitol and put them back on the streets, were they belong, if we make them a bunch of has been,s then they have no say in what go,s on here. if we dont then its our own falt. and that go,s for every last one of them, whats that saying some thing like speak softly and cary a big stick ? or what ever you may have in your hands at the time,

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When people talk about confiscation of weapons, take into account the percentage of US troops who would respectfully decline to take action against Americas own people....AWOL soldiers, things would really go down hill in America.. The soldiers who did what the government said at all costs would be divided by the soldiers who stood for their rights and the peoples rights.

I think civil war would take place at some point... God forbid... Dont mean to speak of uprising, God bless America. The idea that any one thinks it would be ok to take peoples guns just appals me... Take take take take take.... whats next.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The first couple troubling things about this statement are the facts that

1. At no point in time should US troops be following UN orders while upon US soil. (But now that the POTUS chairs the UN Security Council *Which I disagree with on a constitutional basis* this could actually happen as an executive order)

2. Why the hell was the number of refusals so low? Ask yourselves why were 56% of marines questioned willing to strip you of your constitutionally protected rights by order of a World Government organization who seeks to control all nations?

United States armed forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MilitaryPersonnelNumbersWiki.jpg

There may be 1.27 million military personnel in the US military (all branches), but less than 10% are the door-kickers who are "well-trained". Most naval and Air Force personnel have little-to-no weapons training. Even the Marines and Army have fewer numbers of Infantry than support personnel. Tasking largely-untrained personnel with security duties would lead to defections, low morale, and generally ineffective enforcement of martial law. My best guess about the 56% of Marines who would have carried out disarmament of US citizens would be that most of them were Admin personnel who don't carry a firearm on a daily basis. There's nothing that reinforces one's commitment to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as much as being able to see what happens to those who don't have it.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The SAF has issued a press release on the issue with some insight on what we can expect.

via SAF

For Immediate Release: 7/21/2010

The Following is an up to the minute report from Julianne Versnel, Director of Operations for the Second Amendment Foundation who is representing SAF as an NGO delegate at the United Nations ATT meeting.
    The Arms Trade Treaty Prep Committee began on July 12, 2010 and will conclude on July 23, 2010. Ambassador Roberto Garcia Moritan of Argentina is the Chair. On Friday, July 19, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) representatives were told that the majority of the meetings would be closed to them. The critical discussions on the scope of the treaty will have no input from any non-governmental entity. Scope is critical in the Arms Trade Treaty process. In North America, some Pan Asian Countries and in some other parts of the world, the arms that we expect to have covered in this treaty are nuclear weapons. In much of Europe and most all of Africa, the delegates anticipate that the ATT will cover rifles, shotguns, handguns and ammunition as well.

There appears little doubt that some sort of treaty will be adopted by 2014, if not by 2012. It is anticipated that the final treaty will attempt to register all firearms, require micro-stamping, destruction of surplus ammunition on a very set schedule, registration of all firearms and restriction on any transfer of arms including between private individuals and many other restrictions. If the United States is a signatory and this is ratified by the U.S. Senate, this UN treaty would be the law. On October 30, 2009, UN members voted in favor of an ATT. The United States voted in favor of an ATT.

The UN has an aggressive schedule of meetings planned to push for these restrictions and we will be there representing you in every way we can. We will be at the CTOP/COP meeting in Vienna the week of October 18 and a General Assembly meeting at the end of October. In January, the five permanent members of the Security Council will meet and this is on the agenda. There will be another ATT Preparatory meeting at the end of February in New York. The regional UNIDIR meeting sponsored by the EU will start in March. We will come full circle with the Programme of Action Experts Meeting in May 2011 and the July 17-21 ATT Preparatory meeting that is expected to offer the final draft to the treaty.
    The Second Amendment Foundation (Second Amendment Foundation Online) is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 650,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control. SAF has previously funded successful firearms-related suits against the cities of Los Angeles; New Haven, CT; and San Francisco on behalf of American gun owners, a lawsuit against the cities suing gun makers and an amicus brief and fund for the Emerson case holding the Second Amendment as an individual right.
    -END-

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    A "Treaty" is George Soros' way of making the US gun free. Thanks to him and his minions, Bloomberg, Rebecca Peters and the like, a treaty may supercede US law. That will be a sad day for the US. Our laws will be made by an outfit (UN) run by dictators and henchmen. The worst thing? Obama will embrace it. Pray it doesn't happen.
    Any treaty must be approved by congress before it can be enacted. This is our only hope.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Any treaty must be approved by congress before it can be enacted. This is our only hope.

You are right. And the members of congress will have to live here with their decision. So, for their own good, (hopefully) they will make the right (Constitutional) choice. Otherwise, they may never be able to go home. They (and their families) would have to live in D.C. for the rest of their lives. They would create their own prison. :):

match14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    South Central IN.
    Your local enforcers and sheriffs will be in the lead, then the national guard and active duty troops. They don't need foreign troops to get this done. There are plenty of people in this country who will follow the orders of their superiors. They don't make the laws, they just have to carry them out. Let the courts sort it out.

I think that looking at historical evidence like what happened after C-68 in Canada and the Port Arthur shooting in Australia will provide the best evidence, since both of those are fairly recent.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    Don't forget Katrina
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo]YouTube - Hurricane Katrina Door to Door Firearms Confiscation[/ame]
    Watch the savage beat down this old lady gets.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M&feature=related]YouTube - Hurricane Katrina Firearms Confiscation[/ame]

Can't happen in the U.S.? It is already happening.

Top Bottom