Ulterior Motives Drama. (AKA I hate people sometimes)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    (though he cant answer JIm Lucas' famous question) << And what is this question?

"What law would you propose that would actually PREVENT gun crime? If you can provide it to me, I will gladly introduce it as a law in the state of Indiana." (paraphrased)

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    A follow up on the story. Butters did meet with other friends of ours, one of which does carry, not sure if Butters knows this or not. So he had people with him when he met his sister.

There was some drama with the sister via text after she left.

I’m not sure why I got renamed Cartman, other than it amused CameraMonkey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A follow up on the story. Butters did meet with other friends of ours, one of which does carry, not sure if Butters knows this or not. So he had people with him when he met his sister.

I was amused.

I could have named you Mr Hankey, Mr Garrison, or Jimbo. So it could have been worse. :):

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I remember being 22 and hanging out in a bar with a few friends. My "friend", Rico Suave, comes walking up and asks if I have my gun on me. I tell him that I might. He says "I am going to go hit on this girl but her boyfriend is here. Have you got me?"

I went and found the bartender, paid my tab and left.

Hopefully no longer with the same friends after 22?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Idiots gonna idiot.
    I like T. Lex's suggestion,
    But (heaven help me) I really Rhino's suggestion.
    To quote the philosopher Sweet Brown:
    "Ain't nobody got time for that! "

Quoted for archival purposes!

I also just realized that among any group of which I am a member, if each were assigned a South Park character, I would always be Cartman. Thus is life. But for the record, I would never ally myself with Cthulhu.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I am just not seeing being that fearful of any of my sisters. And I trained everyone of them to defend themselves and shoot. But I am still not fearful of them and 2 of them do not get along with me anymore. What the heck kind of sissy is this girly man anyway.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am just not seeing being that fearful of any of my sisters. And I trained everyone of them to defend themselves and shoot. But I am still not fearful of them and 2 of them do not get along with me anymore. What the heck kind of sissy is this girly man anyway.

He votes Democrat.

he also thinks single payer healthcare is a good idea.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    1. The guy is a dishonest and dishonorable douche bag.
    2. I see no potential for a net positive outcome from you confronting him or even mentioning it again. I would let it go, but never forget.
    3. He seems like someone with whom you should not interact unless you enjoy being outraged by bad people with terminally flawed world views who want to use you like a tool when they need you. I would stop interacting with him, or at the most limit it to exchanging greetings and "hope you are well."

I'm with rhino on this. No sense in having any further contact. He would have willingly put your kids in danger and is not truthful.

There is no need to allow someone like that into the circle.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    1. The guy is a dishonest and dishonorable douche bag.
    2. I see no potential for a net positive outcome from you confronting him or even mentioning it again. I would let it go, but never forget.
    3. He seems like someone with whom you should not interact unless you enjoy being outraged by bad people with terminally flawed world views who want to use you like a tool when they need you. I would stop interacting with him, or at the most limit it to exchanging greetings and "hope you are well."

I'm with rhino on this. No sense in having any further contact. He would have willingly put your kids in danger and is not truthful.

There is no need to allow someone like that into the circle.

^^^What these guys said^^^

The guy is not a good person. Cut him out of your life with a minimum of fuss/drama and move on. There are better people in the world to be friends with.

Top Bottom