• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well we are officially stopped now from repairing gm and Chrysler vehicles here. Got several orders that cannot be filled through the dealers and we have exhausted the meager parts supply that was out there.

If you’re driving a gm or stellantis product be extra careful.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well we are officially stopped now from repairing gm and Chrysler vehicles here. Got several orders that cannot be filled through the dealers and we have exhausted the meager parts supply that was out there.

They will not be satisfied until only union members are buying union build vehicles. Of course those vehicles will be so expensive eventually even the union members will not be able to afford them. They will call that inflation and demand another 40% raise so they can afford them. All a vicious cycle.
    All I want is my $$$ check when I sell my stock back to them when they do stock buybacks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Welp. That covers all of my vehicles. Hope nothing breaks anytime soon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They will not be satisfied until only union members are buying union build vehicles. Of course those vehicles will be so expensive eventually even the union members will not be able to afford them. They will call that inflation and demand another 40% raise so they can afford them. All a vicious cycle.
    All I want is my $$$ check when I sell my stock back to them when they do stock buybacks.
    When the only vehicles mad are electric, will union workers even be able to afford them? ****’s getting expensive.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not to derail this thread too much, but with the world starting to look like it's on the brink of WWIII, I wonder what would've happened during WWII if workers had gone on strike when so many companies (General Motors among them) were called upon to totally re-tool and start making guns?

I doubt that would ever happen again, but if it did? I don't like our chances of getting it done.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not to derail this thread too much, but with the world starting to look like it's on the brink of WWIII, I wonder what would've happened during WWII if workers had gone on strike when so many companies (General Motors among them) were called upon to totally re-tool and start making guns?

I doubt that would ever happen again, but if it did? I don't like our chances of getting it done.
    If that were to happen, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to cross a picket line in order to support my country.

Top Bottom