• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Slight sidetrack to thread topic... Would CDL drivers need to keep logs if they're driving their own rig for personal travel? What if it's just a tractor without attached trailer and personal travel? Back to thread topic.... Fight the power!
    I’d say no, it would/could be personal conveyance. Even if an empty trailer was attached it could still be PC but any paying freight would kick in the need to log hours. Having said that the large large large majority of trucks are running an ELD which requires some kind of input, unless it’s just shut off (no driver logged in) so the term “keeping logs” is a little ambiguous I suppose.

To address another comment, most states out west have a large amount of federal land and/or state owned land. Think Bundy land lease issue from a few years ago. New Mexico is about 35 percent federally owned plus about 9 million acres state owned. I believe Nevada has the most Federal land at about 85 percent of the state. Just figured from memory but of course it’s pretty easy information to find with Al Gore’s Interweb. States in the east have relatively small amounts of Federal and state owned land.

Edit: Alaska has the most acres by far of federally owned land, but as a percentage Nevada is tops at 80.1 percent.

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So, "we are just angry"? Ok, that's everyone's right. Just seems misdirected and derivative, but more power to all involved then.
    Exactly it is our right just as it wasn’t anyones RIGHT to force mandates and abuse emergency powers. How can a sane person sit back and not be angry with the way we were lied to….?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It wasn't Washington D.C.'s right to force mandates and declare emergency powers, but SCOTUS shot down vaccine mandates. The states, not the feds, have emergency health powers via the 10th Amendment. This is not Canada where the Crown just declares an ukaz so I am unclear why some apparently believe it is.

There is nothing left to protest, I guess if you went to each state capitol it would make more sense to me, but I am all for people exercising their right to petition their government even if I believe, subjectively, it is misdirected.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    The People’s Convoy has a list of about 25 things they are protesting, which I think is the wrong plan of action. Pick one, maybe two but 25 it all gets lost in the shuffle. The Canadian Truckers started out with one, then as they added more things it just got diluted, as I saw it.

I’m not sure you or I get to decide what other people find offensive enough to get out and protest over? If you disagree then don’t be part of it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So, what's the beef, chief? Nothing happened here as to all the complaints in Canada. SCOTUS reviewed the administrations overreach. Even dark blue states are ending mask mandates.

In fact even DC's mask mandate is over. So, what's all the fuss? Just "boo Biden"?

Mam, the rape is over. The beating is done. So, what's all the fuss?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It wasn't Washington D.C.'s right to force mandates and declare emergency powers, but SCOTUS shot down vaccine mandates. The states, not the feds, have emergency health powers via the 10th Amendment. This is not Canada where the Crown just declares an ukaz so I am unclear why some apparently believe it is.

There is nothing left to protest, I guess if you went to each state capitol it would make more sense to me, but I am all for people exercising their right to petition their government even if I believe, subjectively, it is misdirected.
    There are still mandates being enforced as we speak. Masks on planes public transportation etc etc

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    was at I70 just west of cloverdale, it was 4:45 or so when first part of convoy arrived, traffic kept getting heavier and heavier as time went by, couple near rear-enders, Lots of trucks, vans,cars, jeeps,, pickups, no idea if some of these were just short timers or not.watched 3 trucks get on i 70 there that were waiting for the convoy, Met people from michigan,and Wisconsin that came here just to see the show.I videoed it on my tablet, just need to figure out how to load it to my mac.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Mam, the rape is over. The beating is done. So, what's all the fuss?
    Perfectly put.
    Nothing left to Protest ? .........Kirk, may want to look at changing your last name . A Free Man doesn`t give up so easy .
    My wife , a Nurse Practitioner for over 25 years was "Let Go" because of these mandates . A year ago she was "Essential" and a Hero for her sacrifices while continuing working in the field ........Now , disposable for having a strong conviction against the Jab , and now no longer needed to support the agenda at hand ............They just made our voice louder and with a purpose .
    So Yes, we do have a Lot more to protest . To make sure this doesn`t happen to another person again .
    What about the next Scamdemic , How far will they push us .......Do you not have any children or Grandchildren you can stand up for ?
    At least do it for them even though it sounds like you have given up on yourself .

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nothing left to Protest ? .........Kirk, may want to look at changing your last name . A Free Man doesn`t give up so easy .
    My wife , a Nurse Practitioner for over 25 years was "Let Go" because of these mandates . A year ago she was "Essential" and a Hero for her sacrifices while continuing working in the field ........Now , disposable for having a strong conviction against the Jab , and now no longer needed to support the agenda at hand ............They just made our voice louder and with a purpose .
    So Yes, we do have a Lot more to protest . To make sure this doesn`t happen to another person again .
    What about the next Scamdemic , How far will they push us .......Do you not have any children or Grandchildren you can stand up for ?
    At least do it for them even though it sounds like you have given up on yourself .
    Nope, won't be changing my name, for you or anyone, thanks much.

Which facility did your wife work? Does your wife have other vaccinations? What is her objection to the Covid-19 vaccination? How is this different than the dozens of other vaccines that she must have as a health care worker?

Do you children go to school? Do they have vaccinations? Why would you let your children have any vaccinations? Is the fuss merely the politics over Covid-19 and not science?

952,000 dead, 1,900 daily deaths is not a "scam".

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Which facility did your wife work? Does your wife have other vaccinations? What is her objection to the Covid-19 vaccination? How is this different than the dozens of other vaccines that she must have as a health care worker?

Do you children go to school? Do they have vaccinations? Why would you let your children have any vaccinations? Is the fuss merely the politics over Covid-19 and not science?

Wow let’s compare your numbers to the flu that has been around how long? And amazing how the flu numbers went down when cv numbers went up? Also weird the cdc withheld info because they did not want it to “skew” the public opinion of the vaccine.

Furthermore of the vaccines we currently have how many years have they been tested? And NONE of them allow you to still contract the targeted virus/illness.

So to say his wife is solely basing her decision on politics when the ENTIRE virus has centered around politics is kind of ironic.

So you’re telling me 92hrs ago we NEEDED masks then right before sotu the science has changed ? And it changed so dramatically that there was 1 person wearing a mask among a giant public gathering of the most vulnerable in our population? Or could it be the masks have been a charade the entire time? The latter seems most likely or they wouldn’t be so emboldened to ALL show up maskless so quickly after the “science” changed.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area

So I will take that as a "NO" you don`t feel the need to Stand Up for your or others Freedoms .........
    Please let your Children/Grandchildren know that this total stranger to them , will stand up and Fight for their Freedoms .

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Wow let’s compare your numbers to the flu that has been around how long? And amazing how the flu numbers went down when cv numbers went up? Also weird the cdc withheld info because they did not want it to “skew” the public opinion of the vaccine.

Furthermore of the vaccines we currently have how many years have they been tested? And NONE of them allow you to still contract the targeted virus/illness.

So to say his wife is solely basing her decision on politics when the ENTIRE virus has centered around politics is kind of ironic.

So you’re telling me 92hrs ago we NEEDED masks then right before sotu the science has changed ? And it changed so dramatically that there was 1 person wearing a mask among a giant public gathering of the most vulnerable in our population? Or could it be the masks have been a charade the entire time? The latter seems most likely or they wouldn’t be so emboldened to ALL show up maskless so quickly after the “science” changed.
    Great Points and well stated !
    Some seem to have their masks pulled up a little too far over their eyes .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

Your name is fine. You should keep it. As to an individuals choice to accept a vaccine, or not, it's his choice. Not mine. Not yours. And certainly not an unelected bureaucrat's choice.
    That last part is an outright lie. Kirk, they counted a hunter that shot himself as a Covid death. There was the story of a motorcycle rider dying in an accident. It was labeled Covid. Terminally ill patients lying in a hospice with 2-4 weeks to live who died in 13 days; labeled Covid death. Heart attack deaths labeled Covid because it was 'present' when their aorta burst. The .gov has admitted the PCR test is inaccurate. The list of BS 'covid deaths' is virtually unending. I consider the numbers you quoted as the "scam". Deaths (from all causes) were intentionally manipulated, relabeled, and aggrandized for political purposes and to achieve control.

Top Bottom