• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    The People’s Convoy was due thru Albuquerque behind me on my was home from work, about 11 am. Small groups of 10-25 people on most of the overpasses. I had to go for a random drug test this morning, Yippee. I was hoping I didn’t get behind it I live 20 miles east thru the Tijeras Canyon and didn’t really want to do the slow roll home very badly after a 12 hour night. Thought maybe the crowds might be a little bigger but ABQ is a liberal excrement hole.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Have to go to a UK source for info. Go figure.

Eight-mile-long People's Convoy raises more than $850,000 in donations - nearly doubling its funds in ONE day - as it continues on 11-day journey to DC to protest Covid mandates even though US is starting to roll them back​

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I didn’t see the convoy but I-40 is solid trucks most any time during the daylight. If you’re going the same way as one of these you kinda just get sucked in and become part of it. Even if they keep the hammer lane open it only takes one day dreamer to soon have everything slowed down.

More power to them. Glad I run a north south route tho. Wonder what they are planning in Glenrio, Tx? Not much there. Good planning tho not stopping in Albuquerque! Or New Mexico for that matter…..

I live about 3 miles north of I-40 but over some hills so can’t see or hear it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tuning in to this to keep track.

I'm all for it, but don't care at all for roadblocks.

You lose me when you force me to stop or wait. :nono:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Well, and just to the west of me at SR 37 and 465 is a big Flying J Travel Plaza and Pilot. I imagine they'll be hopping if any of the trucks need fuel.
    I would guess there will be a lot of trucks needing fuel after coming through Illinois. That state being the ****hole that it is has high gas taxes and high prices. It is also just coming off the mask requirements and some local towns still have them. Seems like they would not want to give any more money to a place that still supports what they are protesting. Jim.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Supposedly the branch coming from Wisconsin and other northern states will be in Hebron IN tomorrow on 65

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, what's the beef, chief? Nothing happened here as to all the complaints in Canada. SCOTUS reviewed the administrations overreach. Even dark blue states are ending mask mandates.

In fact even DC's mask mandate is over. So, what's all the fuss? Just "boo Biden"?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So, what's the beef, chief? Nothing happened here as to all the complaints in Canada. SCOTUS reviewed the administrations overreach. Even dark blue states are ending mask mandates.

In fact even DC's mask mandate is over. So, what's all the fuss? Just "boo Biden"?
    Well I believe it would have something to do with gov over reach. And all the mandates and restrictions were lifted after dc saw this coming.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well I believe it would have something to do with gov over reach. And all the mandates and restrictions were lifted after dc saw this coming.
    This has John Frum with grifter potential written all over it.

SCOTUS struck down vaccine mandates six (6) weeks ago. Long before this was a glint in anyone's eye.

Now that the latest variant has burned up, the restrictions, even in large cities, are coming down quickly, no doubt driven by polling.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

SCOTUS struck down vaccine mandates six (6) weeks ago. Long before this was a glint in anyone's eye.

Now that the latest variant has burned up, the restrictions, even in large cities, are coming down quickly, no doubt driven by polling.
    There are still mandates being enforced. Most are in court but the scotus ruling didn’t stop a lot of them.

for me I support the convoy due to the extreme over reach during this whole ordeal. It was all a political sham that got out of hand. Not saying people didn’t die, not saying Co vid isn’t real. But the masks the vaccines the shutting down of schools and businesses. Cannot happen again, and the fact that emergency powers are still in place. The system is set up the way it is to prevent this and we all just rolled over for it. Just my .2

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So, you're saying that vaccine mandates are the ONLY government overreach worthy of protest? SMH

Do you think 1/6 was an actual insurrection, too?

FreemanManorBattleFlag.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There are still mandates being enforced. Most are in court but the scotus ruling didn’t stop a lot of them.

for me I support the convoy due to the extreme over reach during this whole ordeal. It was all a political sham that got out of hand. Not saying people didn’t die, not saying Co vid isn’t real. But the masks the vaccines the shutting down of schools and businesses. Cannot happen again, and the fact that emergency powers are still in place. The system is set up the way it is to prevent this and we all just rolled over for it. Just my .2

The mandates are not being enforced. Heck, even New York City is ending the mask mandates and vaccine proof to enter restaurants.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Price of fuel maybe?

Top Bottom