• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I haven't seen any details on this yet but -

If Don shot a robber in his gun shop, Would it be self defense or suicide? Or both. :):

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Do we know if the shot was intentional or not? Or other than "robber fatally shot, clerk wounded" is everything else just a guess?

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    somebody probably started shooting when they were told the asking price of a hi point.

LOL, now that's funny, and true! I've been in there once years ago just out of sheer curiosity and there was just junk at very high prices and the patrons left something to be desired. Never would ever go back!

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do we know if the shot was intentional or not? Or other than "robber fatally shot, clerk wounded" is everything else just a guess?

Ya, know... This actually gets my wheels to turning. Maybe it was an unexperienced shooter that accidently discharged the rental in the clerks direction. Maybe the gun got jammed or wasnt working properly and the guy brought it out for some help and pulled the trigger. Then the other clerk in the store thought it was a robbery and popped the guy.

I mean if you are going to rob the place, why give the place your Identification 1st to rent a gun!?

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ya, know... This actually gets my wheels to turning. Maybe it was an unexperienced shooter that accidently discharged the rental in the clerks direction. Maybe the gun got jammed or wasnt working properly and the guy brought it out for some help and pulled the trigger. Then the other clerk in the store thought it was a robbery and popped the guy.

I mean if you are going to rob the place, why give the place your Identification 1st to rent a gun!?

That would not be a good scenario! FYI, Fox59 has removed the reference to a "rental gun" in their still very vague story.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Im just sayin... A rental gun? Come on bro... If I were going to rob a place (which I wouldnt because I value the thought of earn your own too much)... Why would I rob somewhere KNOWN to have armed employees as well as why would I rent their gun to do it?

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    It'll be interesting to see if the would-be-robbers had some sort of plan or if they just busted in the front door and yelled "hands up".

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Im just sayin... A rental gun? Come on bro... If I were going to rob a place (which I wouldnt because I value the thought of earn your own too much)... Why would I rob somewhere KNOWN to have armed employees as well as why would I rent their gun to do it?
    Are you really asking just how stupid a criminal can be?

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.

The thugs in that part of town aint the brightest. To rob is stupid, to rob armed men is stupid X 10. Hope the saleman pulls through OK.

Top Bottom