• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I heard it was a DNR agent he gave a statement to. And apparently, they didnt go to interview him......he seen the DNR guy somewhere and told him that he had been there.

Something I found interesting....his attorney makes it sound like Allen still has the same car, clothes, shoes, guns that he had then. If they can't find some kind of DNA in that black focus, I will really start changing my opinion. If he butchered these girls, and was muddy and bloody........there has to be something somewhere in that car.

I now also think that there is a knife somewhere. That was what they were looking for in that creek I bet. That knife could end up being the smoking gun if it is located.

I hate to be critical........but this sounds like a botched investigation. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.
    Unless he hid behind the dumpster near his car and changed clothes, putting them in a trash bag and throwing them away. And how do we know that the shirt, pants, and jacket his wife claimed he still had is really the one he did the deed in? How many pairs of nearly identical jeans and shirts do you own?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Larry Hall the Wabash, IN serial killer had a van for years killing girls. No DNA, spotless. Not a trace. He didn’t even have 5 years to clean stuff up. If I’m correct, and I rarely am, Larry still doesn’t have a murder charge on him, just kidnapping. But it’s for life.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And all this talk of the likes of Hall reminds me of Herb Baumeister. I actually spent a summer at that house. My old boss bought it for a song from Herb's estate. Apparently nobody wanted to buy a house with dead bodies in the woods out back. Its a GORGEOUS house. So while I was waiting for him to start another project for me to do IT stuff for, I was a farmhand taking care of horses, and doing what needed to be done. Probably the best summer of my life when you include the access to the water toys on Lake Monroe. But I digress...

They suspect that many gay men who disappeared between Indy and Columbus along I70 may be victims of HB. Because he murdered and buried several men here and was very comfy doing so. And he owned a business in Columbus, so he spent LOTS of time on 70 every week. So its not inconceivable that many of the murders along 70 were actually him.

And what none of the documentaries have adequately explained is exactly how close the graves were to the house. They say it was in the woods behind the house. What they DONT tell you is that the back yard is (was?) only about 10' deep past the patio. I've stood at the kitchen sink looking out the back window at the woods where the bodies were buried not 30-40' away. If she didnt know she was either blind or a F***ing idiot that needed glasses. Personally I think she knew and was in denial. There was no way she didnt see the freshly turned earth just beyond the tree line. Its not like he dragged the bodies 50' into the woods where you couldnt see the graves for the trees.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The defense is disputing the cartridge case science. The 3 identifiers ar the firing pin impression, breech face impression, and ejector mark from a spent round. It was important in the probable cause to tie the unspent round to his gun to place him at the crime scene. The round is fired, the firing pin makes an impression, the bullet goes through the barrel and the pressure forces an impression into the breech face, and the ejector leaves a mark. All this together leaves a lot of identifiers. On an unspent round, there's not a standard or calibration. Really all you have is the firing pin. I would expect the defense to have it suppressed. I also assumed they didn't find a chemical print on the brass as it wasn't mentioned.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    And all this talk of the likes of Hall reminds me of Herb Baumeister. I actually spent a summer at that house. My old boss bought it for a song from Herb's estate. Apparently nobody wanted to buy a house with dead bodies in the woods out back. Its a GORGEOUS house. So while I was waiting for him to start another project for me to do IT stuff for, I was a farmhand taking care of horses, and doing what needed to be done. Probably the best summer of my life when you include the access to the water toys on Lake Monroe. But I digress...

They suspect that many gay men who disappeared between Indy and Columbus along I70 may be victims of HB. Because he murdered and buried several men here and was very comfy doing so. And he owned a business in Columbus, so he spent LOTS of time on 70 every week. So its not inconceivable that many of the murders along 70 were actually him.

And what none of the documentaries have adequately explained is exactly how close the graves were to the house. They say it was in the woods behind the house. What they DONT tell you is that the back yard is (was?) only about 10' deep past the patio. I've stood at the kitchen sink looking out the back window at the woods where the bodies were buried not 30-40' away. If she didnt know she was either blind or a F***ing idiot that needed glasses. Personally I think she knew and was in denial. There was no way she didnt see the freshly turned earth just beyond the tree line. Its not like he dragged the bodies 50' into the woods where you couldnt see the graves for the trees.
    Is this the gay pharmacist in the 90's (when you didn't say you were gay) that had the drug store at Washington and Lyndhurst before it was a CVS that killed all them men and boys?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is this the gay pharmacist in the 90's (when you didn't say you were gay) that had the drug store at Washington and Lyndhurst before it was a CVS that killed all them men and boys?
    different guy. This guy was always referred to as a "business man".

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    There was something on the news the other day about trying to identify victims with dna, in Hamilton county, and I was told the guy had the drug store but that could be wrong, or different guy.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    There is an Apple+ TV series depicting this. https://www.apple.com/tv-pr/originals/black-bird/

Saw it as soon as it came out. I'm from Wabash Co. Know people that grew up around and with the brothers and have friends that worked with Larry. Some said when that actor spoke during the trailer release they got chills just hearing the actor talk it was that close to Larry's.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Anyone know this Guy from INGO...? (purple)....your going to have to go to you tube and type it in to watch. I can watch it there but can't copy I guess.... "

Here's what an unspent bullet could mean in the Delphi investigation​

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville

This is crazy! Made me go do some reading and reminded me of Dahmer.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There was something on the news the other day about trying to identify victims with dna, in Hamilton county, and I was told the guy had the drug store but that could be wrong, or different guy.
    You could be right. I have just never heard them say exactly what he did. He could have owned a drug store or two.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Unless he hid behind the dumpster near his car and changed clothes, putting them in a trash bag and throwing them away. And how do we know that the shirt, pants, and jacket his wife claimed he still had is really the one he did the deed in? How many pairs of nearly identical jeans and shirts do you own?
    I cant imagine this guy walking down a county road, muddy and bloody.....knowing he had just murdered 2 girls, and still having a bloody knife on him. Maybe I am wrong, but I would sure think he got rid of that knife before he got to that road. They really need to check that woods, cemetery and other places along his route after the murder with metal detection, sonar.....what ever it takes.

As for changing clothes. He very well could have....but man, if this was as bloodiest as it seems.....I cant imagine him not leaving a speck of blood or a hair in that car. Maybe under the seat, or in the door where he closed it.....there has to be some forensic evidence somewhere. But then again....it was 5 years ago, makes it very tough.

I think they got the guy........I just hope they can prove it. I think they want Kegan to rat out Allen.....and since PC is released, that may not happen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Google says Bill Moran was founder of sav-a-lot in 1977.
    different store same name?

"
    After losing his job at the BMV, Herb Baumeister went through a series of odd jobs to support him and his wife Julie. One of his jobs was at a thrift shop and that gave him an idea to open up his own. With a $4,000 loan from his mother, Herb and Julie opened Sav-A-Lot. According to Wicked We, the store offered household items as well as second-hand clothing. The business was put up in cooperation with the Children's Bureau of Indianapolis, which received a percentage of sales.

The business thrived, with low-income families on a strict budget being most of its customers. Sav-A-Lot brought in $50,000 in its first year of operation, and that pushed the couple to open a second store. It was their success with the thrift store that helped the couple purchase Fox Hollow Farms, an estate with 18 acres of woods and an 11,000-square-foot Tudor-style mansion (via NY Daily News). Little did Julie know that the property would be the last resting place of some of Herb's alleged victims."

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Maybe I’ve watched too many TV episodes of CSI but could they have found epithelials on that bullet to match?

Even if gloves were used to remove the rounds from their packaging and load them into a magazine the gun itself could have particles of skin cells or sweat in it transferred to the bullet.

Top Bottom