Tucker Carlson reveals the Biden administration is spying on him.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh, that is not hard to believe.

But then again all of our text messages, all of our computer interactions, all of our emails etc are being monitored. The only question becomes do you poke up out of the sea of noise to become noticeable.

If you are a gentleman like Mr Carlson you most definitely poke up. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone wasn't sent to apprise him of the NSA / government's interest. If he's not careful, and keeps speaking about things like election fraud, he might have a "accident" ...

Any pretense or belief that that our systems are functioning as the Constitution intended is long gone. The fact that the FISA court exists, that it was wantonly abused, and that nothing was done to hold those who abused that system accountable is all that any of us need to know.

At the national level we are very close to rule of law only for those who are of no interest to the federal state. If you reach the point of being of interest to the federal state, you can expect secret courts, gag orders on those service providers who are strong armed into surveilling you, refusal of service from those which could assist you, and very likely prosecutorial abuse to ruin your life.

We are all too close to Berla's police state since Big tech cooperates with big gov, show me the man and I'll show you the crime...

Oh, the reality that government is using corporations to that which would be unconstitutional otherwise...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If they are spying on him, they are probably spying on all the networks...just as they likely have in the past several administrations. Nothing new here.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Snowden warned about this years ago and yet every could months/years we hear about a leak of private communications and the. Everyone acts surprised :coffee:

the NSA has copies of everything. Naked pics your wife/GF sent you when you were away for work? Yep they got em. Off color text messages? Yep they got copies of those too.

why else build giant data centers?

They should have my messages telling CCP Obiden he can go **** himself all the way to ****;

describing how the BATF is the scum of scum given they take an oath to defend the Constitution then spend the rest of their career shredding the Constitution;

describing how the central state should be dissolved;

Congress can go to ****;

etc etc etc

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Every text, call, email, every social media entry...
    Why would the guy ever think he wasn't being observed?

Reactions: Leo

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What I mean is that everything is on record and all that has to happen is deciding who to check, who to put on the list. With that accumulation of the data of course it is being accessed for use.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What I mean is that everything is on record and all that has to happen is deciding who to check, who to put on the list. With that accumulation of the data of course it is being accessed for use.

Yep.

All that is needed is for a corrupt FBI ******* to go lie to an idiotic judge on a secret court and it's off to the races.

Who am I kidding.....that hokey show may be for when after the spying is already done and they need cover to make it look legit for the sheep.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If they are spying on him, they are probably spying on all the networks...just as they likely have in the past several administrations. Nothing new here.

Is this an endorsement of the practice or just a minimization of it?

If all the other kids jumped off a cliff doesn't mean it is right...

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m glad that conservatives are finally turning on the idea that government should be in the mass surveillance business. It’s a refreshing step away from the neoconservative side of things.

It’s a waste of money and one of the building blocks of a totalitarian government.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    so whoever Tucker was texting to is under the watchful eye of the NSA, and the FISA court has approved of this action. That's what that release is saying.

Top Bottom