• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "Do you like tigers, animals... anything like that?" -- Chester the Molester
    pedobear.gif

This is disturbing. A young boy is given his first taste of American fascism when he is touched in familiar ways by the TSA. Of course, its friendly fascism with a smile and a rubber glove, but fascism nonetheless. The perpetrator makes the boy pull back his clothing and he rubs swabs all over his body and his wheelchair. Look for commentary bubbles on the video itself from the boy's father.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO-AzPxS4U[/ame]

The video is up to 1.5 Million views in its first week.
    TSA Agent Shown Searching a Wheelchair-Bound 3-Year-Old
    A YouTube video showing the search has received over 50,000 hits since it was uploaded two days ago and contains scathing commentary from the boy’s father, Matt DuBiel. The boy, who was patted down and swabbed, was not allowed to be physically consoled by any family members in the process. Along with a couple of grandparents, the family was en route to a personal vacation in early 2010 at Chicago’s O’Hare aiport.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    TSA jackasses in action. They are nothing more than a prelude to the modern day brownshirts.

How many terrorists has TSA caught?

Hmmmm..... let me count.... um..... ZERO.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hmmmm..... let me count.... um..... ZERO.
    Not that I know one way or the other, but there are many things on a daily basis that get caught that we never even know about. Something like a terrorist getting caught can and has in the past caused our economy to go even crazier for a few days. If no civilians saw it, I would not be surprised if it was not in the news.

That being said, this is absolutely ridiculous.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    If this is what the jackass TSA blueshirts consider permissible when they are on camera, what to they consider permissible when nobody is watching?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not that I know one way or the other, but there are many things on a daily basis that get caught that we never even know about. Something like a terrorist getting caught can and has in the past caused our economy to go even crazier for a few days. If no civilians saw it, I would not be surprised if it was not in the news.

That being said, this is absolutely ridiculous.

I can accept that as a reasonable argument so far as justifying the belief that just because we don't see it that doesn't mean it didn't happen, although I rather doubt that there has been any significant success. The larger problem is that if we accept this nonsense on the argument that life would be so much worse without it, with no proof presented (fact that proof would not justify it notwithstanding) we have set ourselves up to have unlimited violations foisted upon us in the name of security.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Some weirdo at an Indians game last year wanted to search my 7 yr old daughter. I told him not to touch her we would just leave. He backed off and we walked on in.

You're a lot nicer than I would have been.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    ok here is my two cents .

is the TSA wrong and evil..... of course.

but what the hell is the deal with the parents flying with their kids knowing that this stuff goes down? i mean you have to live under a rock to have not heard about this stuff.

people pee their pants but yet folks still fly? who's the idiots the TSA or the folks who continue to put themselves through it?

want to get rid of the TSA stop flying!

jake

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Are there any objections to my thread title? I'm prepared to post the definition of "molest" for anyone who wants to tell me that technically this was a standard security patdown backed by existing case law.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Are there any objections to my thread title? I'm prepared to post the definition of "molest" for anyone who wants to tell me that technically this was a standard security patdown backed by existing case law.

nope we all saw the tsa agent strip himself and the child all the while having his accomplice video the whole thing while they played "TSA agent"

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I'll see your comment and raise you an observation that letting nameless faceless bureaucrats and activist judges determine the definitions and also determine which is 'standard' is a huge part of our present problem!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    No need. It was the standard TSA sexually abusive child molesting pat down. You get this sort of thing in an organization that can only hire lowlifes who could never get another human being to voluntarily have sex with them. It's sort of a "DUH" moment every time something like this happens.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not that i agree with any of this tsa stuff,for every one of these instances there are millions of those who fly with no issues.

My wife and I took my son on a plane last month, gasp nothing happened.

To stop flying because every once in a while you see a video of TSA possibly going overboard is just silly. If that is the worst thing that happens on their trip, Id say its fairly unevenentful.

Btw I coulndt care less about going through a body scanner either. I did it, my son did not. Can you belive that TSA was ok with it and didnt make a big deal at all.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not that i agree with any of this tsa stuff,for every one of these instances there are millions of those who fly with no issues.

Congratulations. Still doesn't change the fact that we have (part of) one of the largest power grabs in history not only being invasive philosophically but also physically, and too often directed at small children. Laws against child molestation exist for one and only one reason: The proscribed behaviors are injurious to the children. I fail to see how rubber gloves and/or a government-issued ID card make the aforementioned behaviors any less injurious to the children. If we are going to go down this path, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to permit rape so long as it's done by a government employee.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

To stop flying because every once in a while you see a video of TSA possibly going overboard is just silly. If that is the worst thing that happens on their trip, Id say its fairly unevenentful.

Btw I coulndt care less about going through a body scanner either. I did it, my son did not. Can you belive that TSA was ok with it and didnt make a big deal at all.

Your right.

As long as its only the rights of others that are being burned in the ovens, this whole thing is much ado about nothing.

Top Bottom