• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The "Nuge" gives his take. As a side note he mentions Indiana twice in his tour stops on his final tour. Shipshewana and Terre Haute.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Can a person's thoughts and opinions ever change?
    Yes.
    I do understand opinions on 2A. Upbringing, political swing, personal experience.
    The farm festival event made a lot of noise, and got rid of the bump stock.
    One victim's parents even tried to sue Colt.
    A legal gun owner brings 30 guns to a hotel room and shoots up the farm festival. How could it be so easy to buy all these guns? So yeah, I get where he's at. But the 2A community knows if you 'carve out' something every time a legal gun owner becomes an illegal gun owner, it encroaches on their constitutional protected right to defend themselves. And the 2A community holding a high standard to someone willing to 'carve out' anything, I can't see a cool song making that happen. But yes, the community is going all in on this.:ugh:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Producing anything in the entertainment industry that is controversial gets more free advertisement than it could ever get if paid for. All publicity is good. Now everyone will have heard of Jason Aldean. The country music industry is full of substance abusers and low lifes, just like the rest of the entertainment industry. Very few have what might be traditional American values or principles. Follow the money.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    The "Nuge" gives his take. As a side note he mentions Indiana twice in his tour stops on his final tour. Shipshewana and Terre Haute.

Saw Ted last night in Terre Haute and he also mentioned "Small Town" during the concert. He also mentioned the fool in the white house and sang a little song about him. Ted and his band were awesome, unbelievable how much sound can be put out by two guitars and one drummer. Jim.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Saw Ted last night in Terre Haute and he also mentioned "Small Town" during the concert. He also mentioned the fool in the white house and sang a little song about him. Ted and his band were awesome, unbelievable how much sound can be put out by two guitars and one drummer. Jim.
    Teds one of the few celebrities I’ve ever met, him and his band came into a gun shop I was working at years ago in Michigan and hung out for a little while.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Ted invited a buddy of mine and his daughter to his ranch in Texas so his daughter could hunt. They stayed in ted’s house for a few days, he said Ted was a class act and down to earth guy. He also said Ted lived a modest life and didn’t show off or brag about what he had.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I saw him back in the mid 90s at the Louisville palace theater. I was genuinely afraid that the place was going to collapse from the amount of volume! That show, and Ac/Dc at market square arena back in the early 80s were the two most brutal concerts I’ve ever seen, and they were spectacular!

JonN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    IN
    The biggest travesty of all is they claim he is a country music singer. The trash he puts out is not country music.

The song triggered some folks. So did Morgan Wallen using a racial phrase a couple years ago but that's been forgotten about too.

Give it a hot minute, it'll be old news before ya know it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The biggest travesty of all is they claim he is a country music singer. The trash he puts out is not country music.

The song triggered some folks. So did Morgan Wallen using a racial phrase a couple years ago but that's been forgotten about too.

Give it a hot minute, it'll be old news before ya know it.
    Not before the leftys put a few million dollars into aldeans bank account, which is the most hilarious part of the whole story.

Every thing libs try to do is currently backfiring on them in a big way, hopefully it continues.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Not before the leftys put a few million dollars into aldeans bank account, which is the most hilarious part of the whole story.

Every thing libs try to do is currently backfiring on them in a big way, hopefully it continues.
    Mark Walters is talking about this right now on Armed American Radio.
    He was just saying that the left is going nuts over this song/video and everything they do just boosts Aldean's popularity.
    The song seems to be spreading like wildfire.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Speaking of wildfires, I heard on the radio today that the movie Sound of Freedom came in at number 5 in box office receipts for last week.
    Now, consider that it has been "plagued with unfortunate issues", and only playing in limited theaters, I would say number 5 is pretty impressive.
    They also said "Barbie" brought in $157 million last week.
    While that's a lot of money, I don't think it is near what they hoped for.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Speaking of wildfires, I heard on the radio today that the movie Sound of Freedom came in at number 5 in box office receipts for last week.
    Now, consider that it has been "plagued with unfortunate issues", and only playing in limited theaters, I would say number 5 is pretty impressive.
    They also said "Barbie" brought in $157 million last week.
    While that's a lot of money, I don't think it is near what they hoped for.
    There was a free showing wed? night of SOF in Alexandria. Maybe 30 cars plus the walkers.

BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    I don't see how the song is racist but that seems to be the standard label when the left doesn't like something conservative. Would love to see their reactions to a proudly conservative artist like Aaron Lewis who intentionally offends liberals.

Top Bottom