• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy

Here's some fake outrage from the Snowflakes on the Coasts. So, FO Snowflakes & keep away from & keep flying over our Great Patriotic "FLY OVER STATE"!!!!

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    I don’t know anything about Jason aldine, I’ve always figured he was just another cookie cutter “modern” country guy, and he probably is, but it’s good to see an entertainer have balls enough to release a song like that in the environment we’re in now.

I’ll stick with the real guys, like Hank Jr. When Hank sings about something, you know damn good and well he’s either done it, or wouldn’t hesitate to do it.
    Yeah, when a drunk Kanye West grabbed the mic away from Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMA's, the first thing I thought of was if he did that to Hank Jr. he would've landed in the 4th row out.

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy

Soooo, the WAP song performed Live at the 2021 Grammys on CBS an open Broadcast channel (no paywall required) draws NO Outrage & NO action from the FCC??
    BTW, WAP stands for WET A## P*$$*............

vanwild

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I remember when Aldean did this. Screw him. Country music is loaded with grifters, people like me are their business model. They pretend to be Christian, consservative, 2A supporting, whatever to generate their revenue. Screw country music.

“Months after the October 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas, Aldean told the Associated Press that guns were “too easy to get.”

“It’s too easy to get guns, first and foremost,” he said. “When you can walk in somewhere and you can get one in five minutes, do a background check that takes five minutes, like, how in-depth is that background check?”

He added in the interview that he had avoided speaking about gun control in the past, calling it a “no-win situation.””
    I think maybe y'all missed the point of his song.

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    As much as I appreciate the sentiment and live in a small town...

This is more of an idea than a reality.

Too many statists in small towns for this song to be as true as I would like for it to be.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I finally broke down and watched the video.
    I'm not a country music fan, but I am a fan of anything that tweaks the liberal left.
    I think his message is sound, and I also believe that his sentiment is catching.
    It tweaks the left so hard because it is antithetical to everything they believe.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    And the leftists will respond with "you mean, like slavery? We used to have that. I bet you want that back too."
    Racist!! Discussion/debate over, you lose.
    It's the modern leftists tactic for debate, sadly.

I'm not a country music fan,
    I wish modern county music didn't sound so hip hop with a twang. As much as I hated tear in my beer and line dancing.... it was better. Plus if you play it backwards the dog comes home, the tractor gets fixed and the ol' lady didn't run off with the lottery winner.

Top Bottom