• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The more I read from this disclosure on the Biden’s the crazier it gets.

it’s almost word for word everything they accused trump of right down to Russian hookers.

 Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

 Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
     Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
     Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
    Wouldn't it be nice if people were willing to accept that information?

They won't. It might make people feel uncomfortable so it will be avoided at all costs. Feelings are the new priority in America today. Feelings are more important than anything. Anything which makes people face reality is concealed in favor of making people feel better. It's all smoke and mirrors.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Does anyone have any links? This all sounds actually interesting but other than that joint committee document, no sources in this thread.

*Edit
    That senate doc seems to be a retread of what we already knew about the payola in the Ukraine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It'll be interesting to see how far he goes with this. And to see which parts of the intelligence community criticize it.

In his zeal and ignorance about how intel is gathered, I'm afraid he could jeopardize important elements of it.
    Hopefully he's being advised on it. I wouldn't trust any one elected official to think through all the consequences of it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The more I read from this disclosure on the Biden’s the crazier it gets.

it’s almost word for word everything they accused trump of right down to Russian hookers.

 Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

 Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
     Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
     Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
    Yeah, like maybe that was the template.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So it makes sense to you that he would leave his “biggest and most powerful moves,” on the table while in the midst of a very competitive re-election campaign?
    The irregularities that are objectively true don't need to be declassified anyway. They were open for people to see. Democrats opportunistically pushed for and got widespread use of mail-in ballots (because COVID), which makes vote harvesting, coercing elderly, and so on, much easier to do--the community organizers know what to do with that. And they got some softening of election laws by judges, to give more time for every harvested vote to count, again under the cover of COVID. I'm not going so far to say that the election was stolen, but Democrats were quite eager to sacrifice integrity for sheer unchecked volume. It's at least an advantage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In all seriousness I doubt they will do that. Harris is Obama's hand-picked successor. As long as Biden keeps sniffing hair, reaching up skirts, and letting Harris make the decisions they will keep him for a full two terms if possible giving Harris a de facto run of 4 terms if things go according to their plan.
    I hear a Republican Congressman has plans to file impeachment

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I hear a Republican Congressman has plans to file impeachment
    I support that. I think Republicans should try to impeach Biden at least 3 times, at least one of which should be after he leaves office.
    Does everyone forget who is in charge of the House? He can file all he wants, it will never even make it to committee.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does everyone forget who is in charge of the House? He can file all he wants, it will never even make it to committee.
    I did say "try". The House has Republicans in it. They should keep submitting articles of impeachment.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I don't pay any attention to conspiracies, all tinfoil hat crap.
    What we do know for a fact from FBI and cyber security releases.
    .All 122 civilian governmental agencies were compromised.
    .All 122 answer to the Whitehouse.
    .All were compromised using trusted/protected portholes on the internet.
    .All compromises were with passwords/pass codes.
    .All compromises had administration authentication, could corrupt/change programming.
    .All information was extracted/copied before corrupting software was introduced.
    .The FAA, Department Of Energy, etc, that had MILITARY CONTENGENT had parallel networks that WERE NOT compromised.
    These networks were controlled by the military, which the Whitehouse does not have access to. Whitehouse has to go through joint chiefs of staff/pentagon to get access.
    Now, I don't know WHO gave the Russians the keys to the civilian kingdom, but all current released evidence says they are inside the Whitehouse,
    .And, the FBI, Military is currently looking in that direction.
    I tend to believe the actual experts over random internet chatter, even if I take everything with a pinch of salt.
    What I want to hear from our elected president is, no pardons, no exemptions, no bargains,
    Everyone involved in this crap see the inside of a prison for as long as the law allows for.
    Anything less would make you a sympathizer for treasonous terrorists, enemies of the Constitution...
    Plenty of jail cells for all involved, and if we run out, no problem spending my tax dollars building more.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't pay any attention to conspiracies, all tinfoil hat crap.
    What we do know for a fact from FBI and cyber security releases.
    .All 122 civilian governmental agencies were compromised.
    .All 122 answer to the Whitehouse.
    .All were compromised using trusted/protected portholes on the internet.
    .All compromises were with passwords/pass codes.
    .All compromises had administration authentication, could corrupt/change programming.
    .All information was extracted/copied before corrupting software was introduced.
    .The FAA, Department Of Energy, etc, that had MILITARY CONTENGENT had parallel networks that WERE NOT compromised.
    These networks were controlled by the military, which the Whitehouse does not have access to. Whitehouse has to go through joint chiefs of staff/pentagon to get access.
    Now, I don't know WHO gave the Russians the keys to the civilian kingdom, but all current released evidence says they are inside the Whitehouse,
    .And, the FBI, Military is currently looking in that direction.
    I tend to believe the actual experts over random internet chatter, even if I take everything with a pinch of salt.
    What I want to hear from our elected president is, no pardons, no exemptions, no bargains,
    Everyone involved in this crap see the inside of a prison for as long as the law allows for.
    Anything less would make you a sympathizer for treasonous terrorists, enemies of the Constitution...
    Plenty of jail cells for all involved, and if we run out, no problem spending my tax dollars building more.
    Tdlr: solar winds was hacked bc their password was solarwinds123. Hackers used that to get into gov bc gov used solar winds. also hackers can make it look like they work anywhere. Rule number 1 of pen testing is to change the location you appear to be.

Everyone keeps saying “Russians” without a drop of proof. We aren’t in a Cold War with the Russians we are in a Cold War with China. It’s far more likely that the source of the infiltration was China than Russia.

makes me think the people writing the media narrative are too damn old if the old thing they can imagine is the big bad Russians are out to get us. I can make it look like I’m posting from Russia. It’s really not that hard.

now onto the source of the hacks. Please stop parroting the “latest” media narrative. The “hack” or penetration was originated in solar winds. A company that does remote It solutions. Long story short is they had there update server password as “solarwinds123”. Now that company was being used by the government as well as Microsoft and an offensive cyber security crime firestorm. They gained access to firestorm and potentially gained access to the tools ( read cyber weapons) that firestorm has.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Tdlr: solar winds was hacked bc their password was solarwinds123. Hackers used that to get into gov bc gov used solar winds. also hackers can make it look like they work anywhere. Rule number 1 of pen testing is to change the location you appear to be.

Everyone keeps saying “Russians” without a drop of proof. We aren’t in a Cold War with the Russians we are in a Cold War with China. It’s far more likely that the source of the infiltration was China than Russia.

makes me think the people writing the media narrative are too damn old if the old thing they can imagine is the big bad Russians are out to get us. I can make it look like I’m posting from Russia. It’s really not that hard.

now onto the source of the hacks. Please stop parroting the “latest” media narrative. The “hack” or penetration was originated in solar winds. A company that does remote It solutions. Long story short is they had there update server password as “solarwinds123”. Now that company was being used by the government as well as Microsoft and an offensive cyber security crime firestorm. They gained access to firestorm and potentially gained access to the tools ( read cyber weapons) that firestorm has.

Not exactly right, but in the ballpark.

One of the products SolarWinds sells is used to monitor networks all over the world, including many government agencies. Hackers managed to infiltrate their network and insert malware into their code without them knowing it. That code was then installed by over 18K customers in product updates. The bad guys then went through and picked who among those they could reach they would attack further.

As one of the customers that have that software, I can tell you it was a pain. Thankfully we appear to not have been chosen to attack.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not exactly right, but in the ballpark.

One of the products SolarWinds sells is used to monitor networks all over the world, including many government agencies. Hackers managed to infiltrate their network and insert malware into their code without them knowing it. That code was then installed by over 18K customers in product updates. The bad guys then went through and picked who among those they could reach they would attack further.

As one of the customers that have that software, I can tell you it was a pain. Thankfully we appear to not have been chosen to attack.
    Thank you. I was trying to simplify as much as possible and not get lost in the weeds. Your clarification is much better than the long winded way I thought about explaining

Reactions: KLB
    Top Bottom