• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In all seriousness I doubt they will do that. Harris is Obama's hand-picked successor. As long as Biden keeps sniffing hair, reaching up skirts, and letting Harris make the decisions they will keep him for a full two terms if possible giving Harris a de facto run of 4 terms if things go according to their plan.
    “Harris is Obama’s hand-picked successor?” How do? I’ve never known them to be especially close, nor any reporting on it. She didn’t even have a role in his administration. You got someplace I can look to read this for myself?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    L
    I don't pay any attention to conspiracies, all tinfoil hat crap.
    What we do know for a fact from FBI and cyber security releases.
    .All 122 civilian governmental agencies were compromised.
    .All 122 answer to the Whitehouse.
    .All were compromised using trusted/protected portholes on the internet.
    .All compromises were with passwords/pass codes.
    .All compromises had administration authentication, could corrupt/change programming.
    .All information was extracted/copied before corrupting software was introduced.
    .The FAA, Department Of Energy, etc, that had MILITARY CONTENGENT had parallel networks that WERE NOT compromised.
    These networks were controlled by the military, which the Whitehouse does not have access to. Whitehouse has to go through joint chiefs of staff/pentagon to get access.
    Now, I don't know WHO gave the Russians the keys to the civilian kingdom, but all current released evidence says they are inside the Whitehouse,
    .And, the FBI, Military is currently looking in that direction.
    I tend to believe the actual experts over random internet chatter, even if I take everything with a pinch of salt.
    What I want to hear from our elected president is, no pardons, no exemptions, no bargains,
    Everyone involved in this crap see the inside of a prison for as long as the law allows for.
    Anything less would make you a sympathizer for treasonous terrorists, enemies of the Constitution...
    Plenty of jail cells for all involved, and if we run out, no problem spending my tax dollars building more.
    This sounds like, at least to me, that Trump should’ve been playing less golf and addressed these issues. You did say they reported to the WH right?

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    L

This sounds like, at least to me, that Trump should’ve been playing less golf and addressed these issues. You did say they reported to the WH right?
    From what the FBI and cyber defense says, the only common link is the Whitehouse .
    Different networks, different programming languages, different filing systems.
    As to Russians, the cyber defense group watched some of it in real time, directly from Russian servers.
    Now, you *CAN* deny the nose on your face, but it sounds like the Russians were behind it.
    As to Trump playing less golf, it won't matter in a few days...

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Well, it's not exactly like Trump and the Russians weren't in bed together...

Puhleeze, a businessman working with a foreign nation to expand his "brand" and make more money. Gee, I wonder how many on both sides could be branded the same way.

Don't you have anything of real impact to fling against a wall and see if it sticks?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    “Harris is Obama’s hand-picked successor?” How do? I’ve never known them to be especially close, nor any reporting on it. She didn’t even have a role in his administration. You got someplace I can look to read this for myself?
    Cmon man. I don’t know who’s really running the DNC, Social Media, MSM, and the rest of the Cabal, but they all walk lock, stock, and barrel.

Somebody or some group of somebody’s are pulling the strings and telling everyone what to say and think.

Those that aren’t in the know are simply brainwashed.

Satan himself couldn’t have organized a conspiracy this vast... oh wait.

Who’s doing the thinking for you?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Cmon man. I don’t know who’s really running the DNC, Social Media, MSM, and the rest of the Cabal, but they all walk lock, stock, and barrel.

Somebody or some group of somebody’s are pulling the strings and telling everyone what to say and think.

Those that aren’t in the know are simply brainwashed.

Satan himself couldn’t have organized a conspiracy this vast... oh wait.

Who’s doing the thinking for you?

I agree with your first paragraph. And then this question arose, and it applies to either side of the political spectrum... “Why wouldn’t they?” Are we so naive to think that ultimately endgame is total control? Is the complaint essentially that the left is better at attaining power? Of course because runs contrary to a lot of people’s vision, it’s disliked... but if was the right that held the position that left currently has, would the supporters complain? I think we all know the answer.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    These political threads get me tickled.
    There's the same two sides represented as when Dr. Roger Lear was in surgery removing an implant and praying over it was required to disable its evasion within the body of the patient.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, it's not exactly like Trump and the Russians weren't in bed together...

americanprogress.org? They were one of those, along with MSNBC, insisting that Trump would be in cuffs any day now, for 4 years. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Puhleeze, a businessman working with a foreign nation to expand his "brand" and make more money. Gee, I wonder how many on both sides could be branded the same way.

Don't you have anything of real impact to fling against a wall and see if it sticks?
    Hold on. I'm sure there are more links to come. Slate hasn't appeared yet.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with your first paragraph. And then this question arose, and it applies to either side of the political spectrum... “Why wouldn’t they?” Are we so naive to think that ultimately endgame is total control? Is the complaint essentially that the left is better at attaining power? Of course because runs contrary to a lot of people’s vision, it’s disliked... but if was the right that held the position that left currently has, would the supporters complain? I think we all know the answer.
    This is why I think it is better to choose one side or other of an idea. You're either for, against, or indifferent to an idea. That, to me is way better than siding with people. Picking teams. It's easier to be consistent when siding according to ideas. With people, sometimes you have to switch ideas just to stay with the same team.

I've seen both lefties and righties switch arguments after Trump was elected. And now I'm seeing them switch arguments after Trump lost. And astonishingly, the media has suddenly discovered the difference between "protesting" and "rioting". All summer they just couldn't quite discern the difference. But oh, ***damn, the Trumpers start rioting and now they've figured it out. :rolleyes:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Arguing over the day to day trifles of professional liars? Really gets your jollies?
    People who want to know how all this works need but drop back a few years and review the work of those who told you so.
    Bernays in 1928 would be a great place to start. Read his work before going to "The Prince".

And just fer grins and pickles study what Aaron Russo was told about the event and the reasons for it almost a year before 911 was pulled.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    The only reason I want the right to have power is for a couple reasons.

-Sanity
    -Common sense immigration laws
    -Less taxes
    -Less murdered babies
    -More freedom

Let’s not fool ourselves. There’s a reason we call most Republicans RINOs.

Most right leaning politicians and media are just pandering to the crowd for votes and advertising dollars.

But, there’s is no doubt that the left is much better at consolidating power and control. And they’re great at manipulation/brainwashing.

Shoot, they got a much respected member on a gun forum to vote for a gun grabber.

‍SMH

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Arguing over the day to day trifles of professional liars? Really gets your jollies?
    People who want to know how all this works need but drop back a few years and review the work of those who told you so.
    Bernays in 1928 would be a great place to start. Read his work before going to "The Prince".

And just fer grins and pickles study what Aaron Russo was told about the event and the reasons for it almost a year before 911 was pulled.

It's always good to investigate the thoughts of others. The insight of others can help in some situations. Kinda silly though to insist that it gives one a unique ability to know exactly what is going on in the realms behind the scenes. To believe such is a path to believing some really far fetched nonsense.

Top Bottom