• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have no problem going after leftists intent on violence against innocents. I do have a problem with going after leftist simply because they believe something different.
    That would seem to indicate that you shouldn't have any problem with WN or WS who do not pursue violence against innocents, either. After all, they just believe something different :@ya:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's not true. There is a distinctive meaning in these groups that have a color in front of "Nationalist". These groups themselves do not disagree with that meaning. They are openly vocal about wanting a nation that is of one race. That doesn't necessarily make them supremacists, but there is considerable overlap.

There is no group that I'm aware of that is "white globalist". There are simply globalists, and they're not particularly grouped racially. So that isn't a point that furthers your idea. Seriously, people should stop this line of thinking that the "White" before "Nationalist" doesn't mean something different from being a Nationalist who happens to be white. It makes it look like you're giving cover to the people who want a pure white nation.
    We had this exact discussion in another thread last month.

Top Bottom