• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He just stated fact. In Chicago, and New Orleans in one weekend there is more black on black shooting, stabbings, and beatings than all the evil white supremacist do in a year or more. If white supremacist are the root of all evil in this country why don't we see them killing stabbing and beating people every day or at least every weekend at the same rates that black on black crime occurs?
    Ok, I didn’t challenge his facts. I simply implied that if one had never heard of WN killing people they either don’t have access or don’t pay attention to the most commonly frequented news outlets.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What about cigarettes killing people? Car crashes? Hell, even bee stings?

All of those things are infinitely more deadly and common place. Statistically, the worst threat to a Black American is another Black American.
    So feel free to explain why white nationalists are even worthy of mention in the list of things hurting minorities?
    Most Black Americans are killed by other Black Americans. That is indeed a fact. Of those people, the majority are people involved in criminality. I am not involved in criminal enterprise, so the odds of me being killed by another Black American are slim to none. Conversely, simply the color of my skin could make me a target of a WN. Whereas I can realistically avoid the former, it would be difficult to avoid the later, without a good bleach cleaning, and a bowl of boxed Mac and Cheese.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Most Black Americans are killed by other Black Americans. That is indeed a fact. Of those people, the majority are people involved in criminality. I am not involved in criminal enterprise, so the odds of me being killed by another Black American are slim to none. Conversely, simply the color of my skin could make me a target of a WN. Whereas I can realistically avoid the former, it would be difficult to avoid the later, without a good bleach cleaning, and a bowl of boxed Mac and Cheese.
    White nationalist or white supremacist there is a difference. You can be a Black nationalist or a Latino nationalist name it any color can be a nationalist. It just means they put their country 1st.

White supremacist on the other hand believes that the white race is the most evolved and the rest are under evolved sub human. Now there are Black supremacist also, and I'm sure every color human being has some people that think their color is superior to others.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    White nationalist or white supremacist there is a difference. You can be a Black nationalist or a Latino nationalist name it any color can be a nationalist. It just means they put their country 1st.

White supremacist on the other hand believes that the white race is the most evolved and the rest are under evolved sub human. Now there are Black supremacist also, and I'm sure every color human being has some people that think their color is superior to others.
    Indeed so. It is very common for tribal names to imply that the tribe are real humans and by implication non-members less so or just plain not.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I see no difference. And no, a “(insert color) nationalist” does not put their nation first. They put their race first. That’s enough for me to think poorly of them. And I don’t care what color of the rainbow they identify, they’re all trash.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I see no difference. And no, a “(insert color) nationalist” does not put their nation first. They put their race first. That’s enough for me to think poorly of them. And I don’t care what color of the rainbow they identify, they’re all trash.

na·tion·al·ist

noun
    1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
      "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
    adjective
    1. relating to nationalists or nationalism.
      "a nationalist movement"

su·prem·a·cist

noun
    1. a person who believes that a particular group, especially one determined by race, religion, or sex, is superior and should therefore dominate society.
      "racial supremacists"
    adjective
    1. supporting the belief that a particular group, especially one determined by race, religion, or sex, is superior and should therefore dominate society.
      "supremacist ideologies"

I'd say the dictionary says you are wrong and I am right.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You may mitigate however you wish, but that’s not what I addressed.
    What’s the bigger threat to society? A very large, organized, well funded group of brainwashed ideologues rioting in many major cities every night, creating “autonomous zones”, terrorizing people just for driving through the streets, burning buildings, looting businesses, killing people, with the cover of the media and the Democrats, using the power of the state to protect these idiots, including the guy you voted for? Or, a small, less organized, poorly funded, ideologically deranged group of racist thugs occasionally pulling off something horrible?

The more dangerous one is easily the one running with autonomy and the power if the press and the state giving it cover. One of the most dangerous things about that is the deeds of the Left wing radicals are radicalizing more and more people on the right.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with all of that. Would be grand to see you acknowledge the bigger threats to society than any of the (insert color) nationalists. Nationalists have no political power. BLM and Antifa have the funding of billionaires and the cover of the press and state.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok, I didn’t challenge his facts. I simply implied that if one had never heard of WN killing people they either don’t have access or don’t pay attention to the most commonly frequented news outlets.
    I never denied the violence coming from the extreme right. But why are we even talking about that? Why is this even a thread? It’s because the people you voted for are exploiting the actions of a few fools to destroy any opposition to their progression towards their Utopic dream of making American Callifornia.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    na·tion·al·ist

noun
    1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
      "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
    adjective
    1. relating to nationalists or nationalism.
      "a nationalist movement"

su·prem·a·cist

noun
    1. a person who believes that a particular group, especially one determined by race, religion, or sex, is superior and should therefore dominate society.
      "racial supremacists"
    adjective
    1. supporting the belief that a particular group, especially one determined by race, religion, or sex, is superior and should therefore dominate society.
      "supremacist ideologies"

I'd say the dictionary says you are wrong and I am right.
    He’s talking about white nationalists, which have a heavy overlap with white supremacy. I don’t think the problem is definitions. It’s that he has blinders on when it comes from the Left.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The Trump thing is just a cherry to **** off his supporters. But c'mon WN terror isn't a new thing. The El Paso Walmart - 23 dead, 23 wounded(23/23), Pittsburg Synagogue Shooting (11/6), Charleston (9/1), Wisconsin Temple (8/3). And this doesn't include instances that were disrupted by law enforcement.
    WN have a vision, and lets be honest, America is "Browning," and in their warped minds that means they are losing. Why wouldn't it be expected that as America becomes less White, that WN would attempt to pushback in some fashion? And given how stupid they tend to be, pushing back, isn't intelligence discourse, but violence. Our history has shown this to be true. If you look at the history of racial animus in America, what set those acts into motion?

Yes... America is "browning". That's not the problem though. The only reason it's "browning", is because that's the only way the idiots in politics can figure out how to get it to turn abruptly left.

The real problem is that America is "turning left".

Not saying the WN aren't a problem, but they're only a problem for part of the country. The leftists are a problem for everyone.

We need to deal with them first, then the WN. Both need to go, you just have to get rid of the bigger threat first.

By the way, the WN were about gone before all the racial division was brought up by the politicians, and media, making their ranks swell again...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He’s talking about white nationalists, which have a heavy overlap with white supremacy. I don’t think the problem is definitions. It’s that he has blinders on when it comes from the Left.
    No, I think it’s the other way around. I’ve disparaged both Black Nationalist groups, like the BPP, and other groups like Antifa. I also don’t identify with BLM. The problem with your side, is that BLM has become, at least here, synonymous with “Black.” So pretty much every Black person who commits a crime is “BLM.” This site doesn’t need another voice in that chamber. The consensus is well known. The thing typically overlooked, are the bad actors on your side. There’s always an excuse. Take for instance the Capitol Insurrection. You’ve seen for yourself how unhinged the defenders of that act are. They call it a peaceful protest and complain about the force used against people actively breaking into to the Capitol. Conversely, it was all guffaws and backslaps when an actual peaceful protest in DC led to the protesters being run down by LE, so the president could take a photo op in front of a church.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes... America is "browning". That's not the problem though. The only reason it's "browning", is because that's the only way the idiots in politics can figure out how to get it to turn abruptly left.

Not saying the WN aren't a problem, but they're only a problem for part of the country. The leftists are a problem for everyone.

We need to deal with them first, then the WN. Both need to go, you just have to get rid of the bigger threat first.

By the way, the WN were about gone before all the racial division was brought up by the politicians, and media, making their ranks swell again...
    I have no problem going after leftists intent on violence against innocents. I do have a problem with going after leftist simply because they believe something different.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm America first that makes me a nationalist. I'm white so that makes me a white nationalist. I have a BIL who is Hispanic he is a nationalist so if we use color of one's skin he's a brown nationalist. My buddy Dante he is also nationalist he is black so he is a black nationalist if you go by the literal meaning of the words used.

None of us are supremacist in the literal meaning of the word. So I'm guessing the left has screwed up the meaning of these words as well.

So instead of adding color which So many like to do we drop the color since we are all Americans and just use nationalist for all three of us. We are American nationalist what does that mean to the left and media?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I have no problem going after leftists intent on violence against innocents. I do have a problem with going after leftist simply because they believe something different.

I'm for freedom too, but as you can see by what's been going on, the leftists have been very violent here lately burning down everything. They took over our nation by fraud, they call people enemies for thinking different, or for voting different, censor their speech, try to take their arms, allow foreign invaders in by the tens of thousands, lock down cities, schools, businesses...

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think we can deal with both. But it takes both sides admitting that there is a problem with their own fringes and the opposing sides accurately identifying the real problematic beliefs. We have fringes because people are susceptible to becoming radicalized when they're convinced that they or their way of life is under attack. And I'd say that both fringes appear to think that of the other. Both sides are driven deeper into the fringes as the other side more radically reacts. It's a positive feedback loop that drives more people into the fringes.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant for bad ideas. And I think that's a big reason why the radical right wing groups have no political power and the radical left wing groups have tremendous political power. The people who get to frame the narratives, the media, are mostly left wing, and they tell a very left wing story. They help suppress the dissenting voices, the sunlight, and so the terribly bad ideas on the left never see a legitimate counterargument.

The right wing fringe has been contained for decades. It is starting to reemerge in reaction to the fringe Left's takeover of all the major societal institutions. There's nothing containing the left because the left thinks groups like Antifa and BLM are the good guys. It's what CNN reports. They have >half of America believing that the protests were peaceful.

The way to deal with the right at the same time as dealing with the left is adequate sunlight shined on on all the bad ideas.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If you seen a bunch of conservatives burning down building they feel should be burnt down, and beatings people up because they have Biden stickers on their bumpers, blocking traffic with AR-15 's and AK47 's pointing them at people and calling them names on a daily basis. I guarantee they would have the National Guard out with ammo and orders to shoot if necessary. However, the left is doing just this and nothing is being done.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, I think it’s the other way around. I’ve disparaged both Black Nationalist groups, like the BPP, and other groups like Antifa. I also don’t identify with BLM. The problem with your side, is that BLM has become, at least here, synonymous with “Black.” So pretty much every Black person who commits a crime is “BLM.” This site doesn’t need another voice in that chamber. The consensus is well known. The thing typically overlooked, are the bad actors on your side. There’s always an excuse. Take for instance the Capitol Insurrection. You’ve seen for yourself how unhinged the defenders of that act are. They call it a peaceful protest and complain about the force used against people actively breaking into to the Capitol. Conversely, it was all guffaws and backslaps when an actual peaceful protest in DC led to the protesters being run down by LE, so the president could take a photo op in front of a church.
    The Black Nationalist groups are nothing. No one takes them seriously. "<incert color> Nationalist groups are not the threat. They have no political capital/power. The NFAC has sort of made a mockery of the idea. That idiot leading them gave all of them a bad name.

It's interesting that you couch it as "your side". I guess I am taking a side in this realm of discourse because I'm on the side that recognizes the threat from the Left. That's the extent of it. My bias is to the right, but I do not identify as right wing. If I have an identity it is as an individualist, which has a lot of overlap with the right.

But I disagree that most of the people involved in these conversations associate all Blacks, or Black crime, with BLM. They're obviously associated. The 'B' in BLM is literally "Black". But I don't believe BLM is synonymous with Black. I associate BLM with a group of radical Left wing ideologues who are exploiting Black people and White sympathizers, to further Left wing goals, under the cover of Democrat elected and appointed officials. I am confident that most of the posters in this thread would agree with that classification.

About the defenders of the insurrection, yes. You're right. And they behave no differently from the unhinged defenders of far Left groups. Except the latter has political power, organization, wealth, and now the backing of the state.

Your depiction of the DC protests, by the way, is only from one viewpoint. You should watch all the livestreams not just what CNN showed you.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If leftists simply believed in Wokeness, Communism, etcetera, I'd say fine. Go start a commune. Die all your hair blue. Cut your dicks off, live in the rain forest, order yourselves by perceived oppression, flip your own hierarchies. Whatever. You be you. But progressives are progressives because they want to change the world. That means imposing their ideals on everyone, and that's where it becomes my business.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Jamil, you hit on what's probably the central part of all of this -- Racialization was baseline unacceptable in polite society for a couple decades, which drove white nationalism underground almost to the point of extinction.

The new thrust of race is everything is naturally going to make some white people have racial consciousness, and not in the way the wokened hope.

Since I'm a filthy lefty who thinks that all this wokeshit was COINTELPRO to break the back of occupy, I'd argue this is a feature, not a bug, and the oligarchs want us fighting on identity lines while their equities continue to increase in value and the street violence gives them an excuse to disarm us, but that's just me.

Top Bottom