Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Someday, probably when you are dead, I will be saying, sure wish jamil was here to eat his portion of crow…

People that take victory laps when there is no victory suck…
    So you're saying there's kraken? :dunno:

I can't tell the future. No idea when it's my time. Assuming I'm here for many years longer, THAT's when you find the Kraken? I'm kinda thinking you're taking a victory lap when there is no victory.

I've said many times that I do think Democrats and chamber-o-commerce Republicans, cheated. No, I don't think there were late-night raids in Germany. That **** was made up nonsense. But I do think there was a cabal of interested parties that wanted to see the establishment back in charge. That's evident. I think several states changed election rules to circumvent their own election laws in a way that heavily favors the way the Democrat ground game works. THAT's the biggest reason 0biden won.

I also think that at the time, Pence had no basis for what Trump wanted him to do. Proving voter fraud isn't a quick thing. But I guess you guys believe that Pence shoulda said, "Hey, wait a minute. Somp'n smells fishy 'round here. Imma just reverse the election here and we'll get proof later." Nah. That's just not gonna play.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you're saying there's kraken? :dunno:

I can't tell the future. No idea when it's my time. Assuming I'm here for many years longer, THAT's when you find the Kraken? I'm kinda thinking you're taking a victory lap when there is no victory.

I've said many times that I do think Democrats and chamber-o-commerce Republicans, cheated. No, I don't think there were late-night raids in Germany. That **** was made up nonsense. But I do think there was a cabal of interested parties that wanted to see the establishment back in charge. That's evident. I think several states changed election rules to circumvent their own election laws in a way that heavily favors the way the Democrat ground game works. THAT's the biggest reason 0biden won.

I also think that at the time, Pence had no basis for what Trump wanted him to do. Proving voter fraud isn't a quick thing. But I guess you guys believe that Pence shoulda said, "Hey, wait a minute. Somp'n smells fishy 'round here. Imma just reverse the election here and we'll get proof later." Nah. That's just not gonna play.
    No victory’s for me. For those interested enough there are drips frequently, an admission here, evide there. But there will never be a perp walk to satisfy those like you. Just drips over the next 30 years…

I would say you are one of the few anywhere using the word kraken…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No victory’s for me. For those interested enough there are drips frequently, an admission here, evide there. But there will never be a perp walk to satisfy those like you. Just drips over the next 30 years…

I'm still waiting for that 24 hour bombshell drop that Flynn was talking about a couple of weeks ago. It's starting to feel like "2 weeks to flatten the curve". I also agree with jamil that there was cheating. But damn, I'm tired of these promises (like the Kraken etc.) that never come to fruition. If you've got the evidence you say you have (not "you" Mike), then present it! If not, then STFU until you do. That's what grates on me.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm still waiting for that 24 hour bombshell drop that Flynn was talking about a couple of weeks ago. It's starting to feel like "2 weeks to flatten the curve". I also agree with jamil that there was cheating. But damn, I'm tired of these promises (like the Kraken etc.) that never come to fruition. If you've got the evidence you say you have (not "you" Mike), then present it! If not, then STFU until you do. That's what grates on me.
    I understand the frustration but I also understand how big the opposition to Trump was and democrats and COC republicans are not near the top of the list. TPTB use the arrogance of Americans against them as they cannot even fathom that China, Russia, WEF, and other enemies of the US were all working in their own ways to be certain Trump was not reelected…

It will all come out over the next 30 years. They will want to brag about it…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

True. Probably because I'm not on the embarrassing end of it.

I have the extent of information I need to have decided that there was cheating going on. It's just not the :tinfoil: stuff that so many believed back then. It's clear election rules were changed to override the law. The full court press 0biden and the Democrats applied in the attempt to get the Democrat voter wet dream act passed makes it obvious. But you guys think Pence should just have declared Trump the winner. He may have had the legal power to do something like that. He did not have the political power to do it. But you guys don't care about that. Trump at all cost without actually understanding the cost.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I understand the frustration but I also understand how big the opposition to Trump was and democrats and COC republicans are not near the top of the list. TPTB use the arrogance of Americans against them as they cannot even fathom that China, Russia, WEF, and other enemies of the US were all working in their own ways to be certain Trump was not reelected…

Most of the ones promoting it will not be around in 30 years. I don't know if I will be or not. If I am, I don't know if I'll remember what it was all about. I'm just saying that they're not gaining any support by continually crying wolf. If the wolf is eventually found, I'm afraid that by then, the reaction will be, "Wolf? What wolf?"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That's all evident. But that's not what my part of the conversation is about. You guys wanted Pence to reverse the election. He couldn't. If he did, it would have given Democrats even more political capital. Trump would definitely have been removed from power by congress. It just was not a winnable situation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Most of the ones promoting it will not be around in 30 years. I don't know if I will be or not. If I am, I don't know if I'll remember what it was all about. I'm just saying that they're not gaining any support by continually crying wolf. If the wolf is eventually found, I'm afraid that by then, the reaction will be, "Wolf? What wolf?"
    Exactly. If you got it. Don't just say it. Present it in the same announcement where you make the claim or STFU.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Did I miss the memo? Back in my days :oldwise: it was all about how the UN was going to take over America. Even the NRA was throwing up the UN boogeyman.

Heck, the UN couldn't even handle the Congo in '61.

And China doesn't need to take over America - they'll just take America's place on the world stage. Belt and Road - all they need is for the US to sit out when it comes to developing nations; and many Americans want nothing more than to end all foreign aid and diplomacy while they talk smack about ****hole countries. Those countries are going be powerful cogs in the Chicom's machine. Worry less about China's influence in American and Worry more about China taking over Pakistan, and Burma, and then Korea, and Japan... at that point there will be no stopping them.

They'll be winning, all while you are stomping you feet complaining about it.

You think splitting the USA up and then going into hidey-holes is going to make you or your children's life better? There's some delusional thinking around here, but this takes the cake.
    Lol. Too freaking funny. The nasty, filthy united nations is a direct threat. These sick blue helmets are guilty of atrocious rapes and sexual assaults of boys, girls, and women. And certainly, they would, if only they could, do away with our Second Amendment.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    2016-2020 were pretty decent years as to economy, and some actions being taken on immigration, but i think that if TRUMP had a majority in the house like he did in the senate we could possibly have had a great 4 years that might have been a record, but with the democratic held house all they did was go against anything that was a benefit to the people!!!!!! yeah i would vote for trump in 2024 and hopefully have a house and senate that would support the people and the president.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    2016-2020 were pretty decent years as to economy, and some actions being taken on immigration, but i think that if TRUMP had a majority in the house like he did in the senate we could possibly have had a great 4 years that might have been a record, but with the democratic held house all they did was go against anything that was a benefit to the people!!!!!! yeah i would vote for trump in 2024 and hopefully have a house and senate that would support the people and the president.
    You forget that the House had a Republican majority in the first half of Trump's term. The "blue wave" took over the House in 2018. In the first 2 years Trump still couldn't get much done even with his own party holding majorities in all three branches, House/Senate, 5-4 majority in the SCOTUS, and the White House.

A lot of people liked that Trump wasn't all that politically savvy. And that did help him in some ways. But it hindered him in the ways it takes to get stuff done in DC. He also didn't handle the media well despite our cheering when he called them out. But I think in many ways he did pioneer how to fight back against Democrats. I think better politicians could make use of that trail blazed to get stuff done in the future. I just don't think Trump is the right guy to do it now.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    You forget that the House had a Republican majority in the first half of Trump's term. The "blue wave" took over the House in 2018. In the first 2 years Trump still couldn't get much done even with his own party holding majorities in all three branches, House/Senate, 5-4 majority in the SCOTUS, and the White House.

A lot of people liked that Trump wasn't all that politically savvy. And that did help him in some ways. But it hindered him in the ways it takes to get stuff done in DC. He also didn't handle the media well despite our cheering when he called them out. But I think in many ways he did pioneer how to fight back against Democrats. I think better politicians could make use of that trail blazed to get stuff done in the future. I just don't think Trump is the right guy to do it now.
    Yes but the first 2 years they had ryan the rhino as speaker and he wouldn't or refused to back the president!!!!!!!!!!!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems to me Ingomike is frustrated in that he doesn’t want the focal point to be on those that are crying wolf because it takes away from his message.

Maybe IM should tell Gen. Flynn that.

Last edited:

pappyon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2020
    Say what? Are you referring to a Constitutional convention? That has nothing to do with the 5th amendment.
    Article V of the U.S. Constitution gives states the power to call a Convention of States to propose amendments. It takes 34 states to call the convention and 38 to ratify any amendments that are proposed.

The full text of Article V reads:

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

I feel that many of these issues will be resolved. By Trump having 4 (2?) years to strategize, this may be a blessing in disguise. Only if Trump cleans house on day one and puts his team in place promptly. Less rinos and more support. Still a battle though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom