• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Then why did he lose? Why are his endorsed candidates underperforming?
    One, because of backstabbing malcontent so called republicans failing to support him would be a start, and he still got more votes than any incumbent in history while increasing his vote totals. If anyone believes bidet got 81 million legal votes they are delusional…

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m not a huge fan of Donald Trump. I think he is egotistical, rude, crude, and needs to spend more time keeping his mouth shut. I doubt I vote for him in the primary. That being said, if he is the Republican nominee, and he probably will be, that is who I am voting for. There is simply no real alternative. Sad, but that is the reality. It will a cold day in hell before I ever vote for the current democratic party, they are almost literally against every thing I believe in. Republicans are somewhat better, at least for now. People tend to not mention much trumps greatest accomplishment, which was getting Supreme Court judges appointed. They have disappointed a few times, but a Democratic appointee would be exponentially worse.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Trump is off his rocker and going to shoot himself in the foot, again, like he did when he lost in 2020.
    You and I lived in two different 2020's, clearly.
    Then why did he lose?
    He didn't. You know this if you're being honest with yourself.
    If it's only tweeting n' stuff... why are so many who worked with him refusing to endorse?
    Because politicaly motivated ideaoligistic (is this a word??) prosecutors (with the fed's help) are bastardizing the law in a manner that should alarm all of us, you icluded, thus the use of the word 'all'. There exists court cases where, effectively, lawyers are being herrangued soley for defending a particular defendant - Trump.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    You and I lived in two different 2020's, clearly.

He didn't. You know this if you're being honest with yourself.

Because politicaly motivated ideaoligistic (is this a word??) prosecutors (with the fed's help) are bastardizing the law in a manner that should alarm all of us, you icluded, thus the use of the word 'all'. There exists court cases where, effectively, lawyers are being herrangued soley for defending a particular defendant - Trump.
    In 2023, Joe Biden is president. You think his own former cabinet members not endorsing him is because of the charges? They worked with him. They know him. Doesn't add up

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In 2023, Joe Biden is president. You think his own former cabinet members not endorsing him is because of the charges? They worked with him. They know him. Doesn't add up
    I think the most obvious reason for cabinet members not to endorse Trump is they don't want to be a target of the DOJ. Deserved or not, it's not surprising no one wants to be associated with DJT.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The only endorsement that really matters happens on November 5, 2024.

Interesting tidbit of information here. Seems the democrat plantation is losing a few folks. Maybe instead of "build back better," they prefer "put it back like it ****ing was."

How can that be? Don’t they know about Cornpop? Don’t they know about young black kids feeling Biden’s hairy legs? Don’t they know that Republicans want to put black people back in chains? Don’t they know that they ain’t black if they don’t vote for Biden?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you’re a betting man Trump leads the odds for POTUS.

A few things that are telling. Gavin Newsom isn’t even in the race and he’s 3rd?

Nikky Haley? Really?

And most embarrassing, Mike Obama has the same odds of winning as DeSantis. :facepalm:

1699303004767.jpeg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    JD Vance underperformed polls and Gov. DeWine by 7. PA? Az? Nv? Ga? NH?
    **** dude, DESANTIS underperformed DeWine, and you seem to think he can walk on water

And yer country club hedge fund boy, McCormick is running again in PA, with no Trump involvement. Let's see if he can get elected all on his own

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom